𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞? - 𝐚𝐥𝐥

Not edited
Tw- blood, smoking
1676 words
—————————
𝐘/𝐍 𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐏𝐔𝐋𝐀𝐑, like all the other girls in University.
She knew everyone but no one knew her, she was glad, she wasn't super fond of people knowing her she usually likes to keep herself in the dark.

Like any other day it was a normal and quiet day for her, but for everyone else it was like something had happened and she was like a super famous celebrity. Everyone thought she was one of those, weird and gross old nerds that wear glasses and bow ties with overalls. But no she didn't dress like that, she was more of a jeans and cropped shirt person.

She walked into her University, all eyes on her. She was shocked. No ones ever noticed her like this before. She didn't even know what was going on, but she kept to herself. She walked straight passed people. But as soon as she entered the cafeteria she felt hard gazes like they were burning wholes into the back of head.

Curiosity getting the best of her she turned her head to see the "popular group" everyone called them even though there was only 4 of them they were actually rich. And rockstars. Y/n knew there music very well she listened to it all the time.

She eventually sat down at her table waiting for classes to start. She put her earphones in and listened to her playlist.

Probably 1 song later, she felt a hand on her shoulder. She paused her music and took her earphones out.

"Anything I can do for you?" She asked with annoyance slightly hinting her tone.

"Calm down I just came over here to ask something." He said raising his hands in defence.

Y/n turned around to get a good look, and it was Damiano and his group. What a pleasant surprise.

"Well then get on with it." Y/n sassed.

The group of  teens looked at each other smirks on their faces. Y/n immediately rolled her eyes and waited impatiently for this gigantic man to tell her what he wanted to ask.

"Well we wanted to ask if your new here?" He said looking back at y/n

"No as a matter of fact I'm not. I've been here for 2 years, same year you guys arrived." She said cheekily

"Then how come we never see you." A blonde woman butted in.

Y/n obviously knew them and their names but she wasn't really fond of them. Only their music of course.

"Well it's quite obvious isn't it? I like to keep to myself, not really fond of putting myself out there." Y/n said

"Well we can you help you change that." A long haired boy said.

"Well I guess. We could give it a shot." Y/n said

They all plopped down beside her squishing her.

She wasn't really fond of people being so close either.
Until the bell finally rang signalling classes are going to start.
"See you round." Y/n said putting her things in her bag.
She got up and made her way to each and every class through out the day. And to be honest today was quite boring except for the fact that she kept being stared at the whole day. And she still didn't know what she did wrong.
∙∙∙

𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘, y/n was tired, she was ready to go home to her apartment and jump on her bed and go to sleep but no she was wrong. She was being dragged by Victoria and her friends to their cars.
"Ouch-." You hiss.
Damianos hand was hard on your arm.
"What?" You asked clearly pissed off.
"You don't seem to happy?" He says smirking.