𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢𝐦 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧' 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐮 - 𝒅.𝒅

𝐭𝐰: 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝
756 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬
𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐞𝐱
∙∙∙
𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐒, 𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐒, 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒. but Damiano was catching feelings for her and he knew she didn't feel the same, little did he know i felt  the same but with him.

I was just chillin' on the couch with chili until Damiano and Vic decided to squish her in between them on the couch. And she absolutely hated being squished/touched.

But they still did it. To their surprise she didn't even care.
"Shocked are you?" You ask with a smirk
They stared at each other with a what-the-fuck look, it's not a big deal really but she would always overreact, even if it was someone who accidentally brushed their arm against hers.

"No, and yes." Vic said
"I learnt how to control my anger and coming from someone like me with those really bad anger issues, is great." I say not looking up from my phone.

I was busy texting my sister Juliana. She has a different father to me so really we're half siblings but I still consider her a full sister.

We were texting each other about boys, and I told her I was interested in Damiano. And obviously he looked at my phone.
"Hey, no lookin' it's private." I said, my Italian accent coming through.
He just sniggers, cause he saw what I said.
I rolled my eyes at him and indulged Vic into a conversation.

Being the teaser I am. I kept wriggling around. And I was only wearing a tank top and sweatpants, with no bra. And it was rather cold, so his eyes kept catching my nipples poking through the thin material slightly.

It turned him on, more and more and more as I kept wriggling and moving every 5 seconds.
"We'll be back Vic." Damiano says with a smile.
He grabbed my wrist and dragged me to his bedroom.
"Hey!" I whisper yell
"You don't know what you do to me." He whispered leaving dark bruises on my neck.

He found my sweet spot and earned a moan from me. His hands travel from my arse to my boobs massaging them lightly. I moan again. Still with his hands on my boobs he looks at the love marks he left on my neck smiling proudly. Before indulging me into pure bliss. Our lips molded together perfectly. His hands travel down to my waist and to my bum squeezing it, making me let out a moan and him push his tongue inside my mouth.

Our tongues fought against each other. We pulled away to catch our breath, before going into another make-out sesh.
"Jump." He muttered against my lips.
I jumped and wrapped my legs around his torso his hands on the back of my thighs supporting me. I wrap my hands around his neck, playing with his hair.

He pushed me against the wall not to hard though. Littering my neck in small kisses again. His fingers pulled up my shirt, taking it up and over my head before kissing my boobs. I let out a small whimper, he trailed kisses from the valley between my breasts down to the waist band of my sweats. He looked at me for permission.

I nodded my head and he pulled them down slowly leaving me in my black nickers.
He looked at me in awe.
"Your gorgeous." He says kissing my belly again.
He takes me over to his bed sliding my panties off. We get ourself into a heated kiss. As I struggle to unbotton his shirt. He laughs and takes it off with his boxers and pants.

He looks at me for confirmation.
"Please." You mutter
"As you wish." He says

He inserts inside me and we both let out a moan. Thrusting slowly but at a decent pace.
"Faster please." You whimper
He goes faster to the point where he's got me moaning loudly. He kisses my neck, earning a few quiet moans and whimpers from me occasionally.

"I'm close." I mutter
"Me too." He says caressing my boobs.
I release then he does too. Flopping down on me placing kisses on my collar bone.
"That was the best slow sex ever." I say with a giggle.
"I could say the same."

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks.
"Of course I will." I smile before pulling him in to a kiss.
∙∙∙
a/n
Sorry for uploading so much I'm just bored. But here's damiano being a huge softie.