𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 - 𝒆.𝒕

𝐭𝐰: 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝
1077 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬
𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫

***
3𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐓𝐎 say that Jenna Carter was interested in books was an understatement. She spent her times in her rich families large library reading every minute of the day. Books just fascinated her, how people could come up with such amazing ideas and make them into a whole story inspired Jenna.

To say at least Jenna was not a bookworm. She was active as well. Although most of her free time she spent reading. But she also went for runs and played sports with her younger brother John Carter.

Jenna's family was wealthy and well-known. Her father Carlisle Carter was a doctor. A very famous one. He was known for saving lots and I mean lots of peoples lives. He occasionally also did some writing.

Jenna's mother, Alice Carter. She was an Artist. Most of her paintings were well sold and very expensive. Which meant they were brilliant.

Jenna also had 3 older brothers making her the second youngest child. You had Emmett, Jasper, Edward, Jenna then John. Yeah mostly J's. It's weird I guess Carlisle and Alice loved J's back then.

Jenna had developed a crazy taste for rock music in her pre-teen years with KISS, Queen, Evanescence, Linkin Park and Abba. Abba wasn't much of a rock band either but Jenna couldn't deny, she loved their music.

Jenna had only recently finished University which meant now she was 21. Her dream was to become a well-known author and artist. 2 things that fascinated her most. She absolutely adored the colours on a canvas that fit so well together. And the skills of one person to be so focused and still not to ruin the piece. As for books, she loved how well the words in a book swirled together. Making sense so she could understand it.

She had inspiration from her mother and father from these things. She had desired to be like them. Although it was her parents wish to do something else as it felt like to them she was being forced into this. But Jenna had on,y responded with 'this is what I want to do. Don't put this on yourselves your not forcing me!'

From then on Jenna spent most of her time writing, painting and drawing. Until recently she had found a band called Måneskin snd had taken a liking to the drummer of their band

Ethan Torchio.

His name was. And rather attractive. Jenna was mesmerised at the god-like look of him. It looked like he was personally carved by Greek gods.

Jenna couldn't get her self out of their music, she loved the way the bass and guitar and drums went together so smoothly.

As she was currently on her way to the library. The place she went to the most outside of her parents large mansion, to get away from her sometimes annoying brothers and to go and do her own thing.

She had accidentally bumped into someone. She dropped her belongings.

"I'm so sorry." The person she bumped into said.
"Don't worry about it! I should've watched where I was going." Jenna said looking up only to be met with one face she wanted to meet the most.

She gathered her things quickly and stood up holding her hand out.
"Jenna Carter." She smiled
"Ethan-" he started
"Torchio, pleasure to meet you." Jenna finished grinning.

"Carter, sounds familiar." Ethan said
"Ah yes my father and mother. Carlisle and Alice Carter." Jenna said
"Ah yes! Really the pleasure is all mine." Ethan said smiling politely.

"Where were you heading?" Jenna asked.
"The library the one closest." Ethan said
"Yes I'm heading there to would you like me to accompany you?"
"Sure."

Ethan and Jenna chattered on the way to the library as if they were friends who hadn't seen each other since primary school.

"Shouldn't you be in school? You look rather young?" Ethan had asked
"I've just graduated from University actually." Jenna laughed
"Oh. Sorry you just look 16." Ethan said shrugging his shoulders
"Oh Ethan thank you. You flatter me." Jenna said dramatically.
They walked through the doors of the library and sat down. Jenna had gotten her book out and decided to write a few more chapters of the story she had been working on.

"What are you doing?" Ethan asked
"Working on my own story." Jenna replied not taking her eyes off her book.
"Imteresting. Tell me what it's about." Ethan said eagerly.

"It's about. A young girl by the name of Emma Lee. A tragic story really. She meets a boy Roger May. They fall in love, but he was working for someone in order for her to get closer to the person Roger was working for. Until they had gotten to close and started falling for each other. But the guy Roger was working for killed her. So he killed himself." Jenna explained "rather sad, but it's very easy to write sad stories as one has gone through so much sadness in ones life." Jenna added

"Wise words. Very wise." Ethan nodded "you remind me of a person from the 1800's from the way you speak." He added

"Again Ethan I'm very flattered." Jenna grinned.

Ethan rolled his eyes at her comment. Nevertheless Ethan couldn't deny the strong connection he could feel between him and Jenna. It was almost like a protective side of him. Like if she was in grave danger he'd be there to save her from that danger. Rather confusing but I guess I understand.

"I should probably head home now my parents might be worried." Jenna said checking her watch.

She didn't really want to leave, she wanted to stay with Ethan and tell funny stories and had snarky remarks and giggling fits with each other. Jenna knew she couldn't do that, she couldn't associate her self with someone before hurting them. Honestly it was like she was cursed. If she ever felt love something would happen.

"Alright. Bye then." Ethan waved

Jenna nodded her head politely and headed out the library a wide grin in her face.

***
Authors note:
Again, sorry for being so unactive. I've been lazy, and not motivated enough until today. But there will be a part 2 hopefully tomorrow cause I really like this! Anyways you might notice the parents and the 3 older brothers are from twilight :). Twilight is bomb but anyways bye lovelies! 💕

Erin