𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 - 𝒅.𝒅

𝐭𝐰: 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝
𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞̀
∙∙∙

3𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐈𝐓 was a cold, winter night in Rome. And Esme was incredibly bored. She was sat on her boyfriend's lap watching a movie.

She got up but Damiano grabbed around her waist and pulled her back down quickly.

"Where're you going?"

"Im bored."

"Bored?" Damiano snorted "how could you possibly be bored?"

"I don't know?" Esme said furrowing her eyebrows.

She eventually gave in and continued watching the movie with Damiano. She had fallen asleep not even 20 minutes later. Damiano noticed her slow and deep breathing. So he knew she was sleeping.

Pausing the movie he picked Esme up and walked up to their bedroom. Placing her in the bed, he went downstairs to close the curtains, turn the tv off and turn the lights off.

He came back upstairs to a snoring Esme, he chuckled lightly.

∙∙∙

𝐓𝐇𝐄 next morning Esme woke with bright rays of sun shining on her face. She shifted. Damiano let out a groan as Esme was on top of him and accidentally elbowed him.

"Sorry." She muttered groggily.
"It's alright," he said

Esme got up and took a shower, brushed her hair and teeth and went to go make breakfast for her and Damiano. She thought about pancakes, bacon, eggs and toast.

Cooking it Damiano got up and the smell of breakfast wafted through the house. It smelt amazing. He made his way downstairs to see his girlfriend cooking. She was biting her lips in concentration. Damiano had always liked when she did that.

"Oh, good morning love." She smiled

"Good morning darling." He said among his way over to her and wrapping his arms around her waist.

Esme smiled.
"I love you. Did you know that?" She commented
"Of course i didn't." D said dramatically.

Esme rolled her eyes and continued cooking while Damiano rested his chin on to the top of her head and watched her cook.

"Emily's coming over tonight for dinner, at 7." Esme said

"Alright."

Esme finished cooking and handed Damiano his plate first before dishing up her own. They both sat down and eagerly ate the breakfast. Damiano got a call from Ethan.

"Hello?" He said "Alright alright, calm down Ethan!" "Okay see you soon!"

He ended the call and Esme was to busy on her phone to have heard his conversation over the phone with Ethan. She scrolled through Instagram liking Kendall Jenners, and many more celebrities and brands posts until she got bored again.

She got up and washed the plates and cutlery from breakfast and headed upstairs to do some cleaning. She cleaned their room first softly humming her favourite song. She got rid of old and worn out clothes that weren't worn anymore so they could get more clothes. Rearranged the bookshelf, cleaned the toilet that was attached to the bedroom, also cleaning the bath and sink as well.

She made their bed, did the laundry, folded the clothes from yesterday's laundry load and put them away neatly, vacuumed, scrubbed, and dusted.

Exhausted after cleaning for 2 hours she sat on the couch and watched TV.

"Woah. Did you clean or something it smells fresh." He said sniffing the house.
"Yes I did I was bored." She smiled.
"How can you be bored when you've got me in the house." He said running to her and picking her up.

She laughed loudly before they shared a passionate kiss. Esme smiled in the kiss before pulling away for a gasp of air then going back in. Esme pulled back again and smiled brightly.

"I love you." She whispered.
"I love you to."
∙∙∙

Authors note
Hello! Sorry for not updating for the passed couple days. I was thinking, I deleted my Athena Black story as it wasn't the best. But I want to start a new one for Regulus my boo. It will include the marauders though and will be much better then Athena Black. However, if your on this page and happen to love hp please do check it out once I publish the first chapters!
Anyways love you all!

Erin 💗
words: 686