𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐘 - 𝒕.𝒓

| 𝐭𝐰: 𝐢 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲? |
| 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 |
| "𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭?" |
| 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭: @justsomebody25, @mrsaliceeee, @mxneskin |

𝐘/𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 in front of the mirror in her shared house with her boyfriend Thomas. With a positive pregnancy test between her fingers.

She wasn't expecting this at all. They had been going at it for a week at most. But she knew this would happen. Tears swelled in her eyes, happy tears and sad tears. She was ready to have a child, but she didn't know if Thomas was. And she didn't know how to tell him either.

She thought of a mini box, with a piece of baby clothing which would have said 'hi dad' or something like that with confetti and the test in it. But she thought she would just be straight up.

"Thomas." She called out.
"Mhm." He opened the door.

"Okay, um this might be kind of.. um shocking." You stuttered.
"What's wrong?" He asked worriedly
"I'm pregnant." You whispered.
"Come again?" He raised his eyebrows.
"I'm pregnant." You looked at him.

He had the most surprised face you could ever see. He was so excited. Thomas picked her up and spun her around, placing a kiss on her forehead.

"We're gonna be parents." You whispered.
"Yes we are." He grinned.

***
a/n:
Hello, sorry for the short chapter but the requests at the top were like the same s I just did them. Lol I'm thinking of starting Timothée Chalamet oneshots, let me know if I should!

Erin :)
words: 250