𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬 - 𝒗.𝒅.𝒂

𝐭𝐰: 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝
𝐮𝐫 𝐀𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞
∙∙∙

𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐒 say Amelie loved to drink. She wasn't an alcoholic but she only used it to get away from reality and in to her own world where only god knows what happens.

Tonight Vic and the boys had planned to go to a nearby club and of course Amelia agreed after a 10 hour shift at work. She was absolutely exhausted, but a drink would loosen her up.

Vic has picked her up about an hour ago now and Amelia was only on her 8 drink. She's a little bit tipsy but she's not drunk enough to not know what she's doing.

Damiano and Thomas were already piss drunk, Vic and Ethan had decided to not get drunk so they can take care of 3 drunk adult-sized children. Which would obviously be tiring.

"I want another one." Thomas slurred.

"Yeeeah me tooo." Damiano said swaying cause he couldn't stand still.

Vic got them another drink and Amelie was at the bar taking a load of shots. Some people around her were yelling 'SHOTS' repeatedly. She was now on her 15th shot and she was dragged away.

"Heyyy! IToldYouToLeaveMeAlone.." she said quickly.

"Yeah but I don't understand what your saying." Vic said

"I... Told... You... To... Leave... Me... Alone." Amelie said slowly.

Vic rolled her eyes and told Ethan to get Damiano and Thomas who acted like 7 year olds not wanting to leave the park. Amelie laughed for no reason the whole way home. Damiano got sick of it and told her to shut up but she kept laughing to piss him off.

They got into the driveway and took them up to the door.

"Inside!" Vic ordered.

The 3 obeyed their master Victoria and went inside. Amelie waited for last and saluted like a soldier and said 'yes ma'am' Vic laughed and pushed her inside. She stumbled on to the couch where the other 2 boys crashed out and fell on top of Damiano and slept.

∙∙∙

𝐓𝐇𝐄 next morning the sobered 3 woke up to banging pans which Ethan and Vic had done on purpose, and pounding headaches.

"Shut the fuck up." Amelie yelled "I'm trying to sleep."

Thomas and Damiano groaned. Amelie hadn't even realised she was still laying on top of Damiano.

"Your on top of me. Get off" he said
"Sorry not sorry and no." A said placing her head back down.

Damiano had then pushed her off and she fell flat faced onto the floor. She groaned.
"Fuck you." She said sticking her finger up.

Damiano laughed and Amelie got up Vic had handed her some Panadol and she took it with some water. She did the same to D and T.

After her headache cooled down she thanked Vic and Ethan. She walked into her room and Vic followed to which she pulled her into a rough kiss. Amelia was shocked but she eventually kissed back.

Amelie pulled away and smiled.

∙∙∙

  Authors note.
Hello, 2 updates today! Also thanks for 25k reads and 4oo votes! I love you guys so much! Updating again tomorrow hopefully! Byee!

Erin 💗
words: 521