threesome- damiano and ethan

a/n
tw: strong sexual content do not read if uncomfortable, strong language.

——————————————

Y/ns POV

I was chilling on my phone scrolling through TikTok. Until obviously Ethan and damiano came from behind the couch in either sides jumped over the back and landed beside me, which obviously made me jump and throw my phone across the room!
"WHAT THE FUCK BRO!"  I yelled
They just laughed.
I get up picking my phone up checking for cracks.
"You're lucky there's no cracks." I say rolling my eyes
"Roll your eyes again and we'll make you do it ourself." Damiano says cheekily
I stop in my tracks looking at them with wide eyes.
" dirty cunts" I mutter underneath my breath
Damiano stands up and looks down at me. Lol my 4'11 ass.
"What was that darling" he says seductively.
Making me horny..
"U-umm nothing" I say looking at my feet.
"Ethan I think it'd be a good idea to teach her a lesson don't you think?" Dami asked.
My eyes widened at that statement

They pick me up as I'm still shocked about what's gonna happen right now.. but lucky for us vic and Thomas went out together to do some shit. Ethan throws me onto the bed and they both start undressing me.
Damiano slowly takes off my top and bra. as Ethan takes my sweats and panties. Both of them leaving hickies on my neck and my thighs.

Damiano found my sweet spot on my neck and heard a few moans coming from me he smirked against my skin. He made his way up to my ear and and nibbled on my earlobed.
"Are you gonna be a good girl for us baby?" He asks. His hot breath leaving shivers on my spine.
"Huh?" He said
"Yes master." I whispered
"Atta girl" he muttered
Ethan dove straight into my pussy eating it out. I moan loudly as I arch my back. Damiano pushes my back down. He goes to the drawer near him and grabs out a dildo, vibrator and a set of handcuffs. (Kinky man)

Ethan earns a few more moans from me.
"I-I'm cumming" I yell
And he pulls away. I whimpered from the loss of contact and try to finger myself but my hands get smacked away by Damiano.
I pout and they both just look at me and chuckle
"Oh darling you'll get to cum a lot tonight!" Ethan whispers in my ear
Ethan grabs a blindfold wrapping it around my eyes and I feel my hands being cuffed to the bed..

Damiano goes over to my pussy and turns the vibrator on the highest setting and sticks it to my clit. A loud moan escapes my lips as he sticks the dildo in out of my pussy at a teasingly slow pace. He stomps pumping the dildo in me and walks over to me whispering in my ear.
"If I hear any moans each 1 will count as many times as you cum tonight, and if u cum it'll be doubled he says sternly. Ethan sticks the vibrator into my hole and I hold my moans in remembering what damiano said.

I let out a loud moan. Trying to hold my cum in. But nope, it slips and I cum.
"Frikken hell that's 3." I mutter
I shake from the overstimulation.  But then it goes away and the pleasure is back again..

1 hour later they walk into the room to me sweating and there eyes go to the mess underneath me.
Within the last hour I've came 3 times and moaned 2 times.
"How many times did you cum?" He asks sternly
"3 times." I whimper
"Moaned?"
"Twice."
"Welp you'll have to cum 11 times tonight." He says taking the blindfold off
"No no please." I beg.
"Your own fault darl." Ethan says
I whimpered scared about what's coming next
——————————-
Time skip

I've already came 7 times and that's  a lot in the last hour or so.
I am currently riding Ethan and damiano is watching. A loud moan slips from his lips. I'm trying not to moan as Dami said 1 more moan and he'll add an extra 2 times I have got to cum and I haven't moaned since.
"I'm cumming." I whispered slightly embarassed for saying the same word more then several times. I'm blushing crazy as I hide my face in Ethans neck.
" don't hide yourself you look hot when you say it darling" he whispered seductively.
I go faster and I cum i flop down next to him panting.
"N-no more please." I whispered. I was really sore.
"You still have 4 more times princess." Damiano walks over to me.

Now before this, we discussed that I should have a safe word. My safe word was chocolate and he told me to use it in case I got really hurt.
Anyways

Damiano layer on top of me and slid his massive cock inside me. ( LONG SHLONG) I let out a loud moan and immediately covered my mouth.
"It's okay darling let me hear what master does to you." He says
Thrusting in and out of me at a fast pace. He lets out a low growl as he gets faster and I feel the familiar knot in my stomach for the 9th time.
He releases then I release. I let oud a loud moan as I release all over him and he flops next to me.. Ethan made his way over and started fingering me. I moaned loudly as his fingers felt like there were 6 when there was only 2 fingers cause you know men have like massive fingers bro. I release over his fingers and he goes to eat me out.
"W-wait to much I'm to sensitive" I whimper
"Come on darling 1 more." Ethan says
"Ch-chocolate." I whimpered
They both clean themselves up as I wait in bed for them. When they walk out they were discussing something.
"Are you okay darling?" Dami says in a baby voice,
"Mhm." I whimper
"Let's get you in the bath." He says

Ethan sat me on the cold counter as they ran the bath I was swinging my legs around. Eventually it was ready so I got in with damiano laying on his chest. While Ethan offered to clean the bed..

After a while we got out of the bath got dressed and went downstairs. Damiano and Ethan helped me down as I couldn't even walk and I probably won't be able to for the next few days.. Thomas looks at us wide eyed as vic looks happy. They sit me on the lounge and vic says.
"Getting both of 'em huh?" She whispers at me smiling.
I look at them and smile. They smile back
"Mhm." I say
——————————-
A/n -
This hella long but bro I never thought I could write like this! 😏🙄😜😭
But enjoy and CHECK MY NEW STORY NOW! 😒🤬 n e wayz good night whores 😏
1167 words