𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞 - 𝐩𝐭.2

𝐭𝐰: 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞.
𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝. 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲𝐲𝐲𝐲𝐲!!!

∙∙∙
𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐎 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐍. He still lays there in the same position he was when they got home from University. He didn't want to wake his precious sleeping girlfriend so he decided to make her breakfast in bed.

Getting out of bed tiredly he took a quick shower and changed into some sweats and a jumper. Then walked down the stairs to the kitchen preparing y/ns breakfast. Luckily for him it was a cold Saturday morning, so it'd go good with some coffee and maybe a few marshmallows.

As he started cooking Ethan came down rubbing his eyes and his hair, it looked like a birds nest! Damiano shook his head looking at Ethan, before flipping the pancakes.

Next Thomas came down, looking exactly like Ethan. Then Vic she was always perfect, she walked down her hair straightened already her makeup done lightly, and dressed. But he was glad his beloved girlfriend hadn't awoken from her deep slumber yet.

After finishing the meal he went to go quietly wake up y/n gently shaking her.
"Y/n, love wake up." He said kindly
She stirred and turned around making Damiano follow her and gently shake her again. She let out a groan and opened her eyes adjusting to the light.
"I made you breakfast love." He says quietly
"Thank you." Y/n brightly smiled at him.

He brought up the meal carefully not wanting to trip and waste the food. He eventually got there seeing y/n in bed watching tv. She looked at him with a small smile and thanked him before immediately digging in.

∙∙∙

𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐅 𝐀𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑. Y/n had finished her food. Handing the tray he brought it up in to him and thanking him. She took a sip of her coffee.
"Oh lord, I didn't know you could cook this good!" She said
"It is one of my many professions." He says before throwing a wink at her and walking out.

Y/n had gotten up brushed her teeth and hair, took a shower, applied a small amount of makeup and changed. She felt good today, something she didn't particularly feel often. She had a cropped shirt exposing her tummy that was littered with small stretch marks, that she absolutely adored, as it showed her that she was real and wasn't perfect. ( WHICH IS HOW U SHOULD FEEL EVERY SINGLE DAMN DAY!) and some ripped jeans. She felt good. Not good amazing!

She walked downstairs Damianos eyes immediately landing on her rather small boobs, and kim k arse. He was utterly in love. He eyed her like a hawk watching his prey, ready to bounce when she did something sexy. And she did, swaying her hips lightly, and it always caught his attention.

He pulled her in by her waist and she let out a little shriek, not expecting his unexpected move. His fingers traced the small pink marks that covered her hips and stomach.
"Your beautiful." He says into her ear
"I would say the same thing about you but I haven't seen you yet." She said with a mischievous smirk.
He smirked back and took his shirt off. Her eyes widened as she looked at his toned muscles and tattoo covered chest.
"Your beautiful." She says mimicking his words in a good way.

He smiles at her knowing this one, the one sitting on his lap right now, might be his forever woman.
∙∙∙
a/n
This is cute. Such an adorable ending. I should make this a book. But that depends. But enjoy lovelies :P also there should be a smut soon 😏🤠