pain- victoria de angelis

tw- mentions of self harm, depression, anxiety, and panic attacks
this is edited :) (in this u and vic are dating!)
words - 635
————————————————————
Y/ns POV
Måneskin had gone on a tour in London while I was stuck in Italy in their house. None of them knew I had suffered from depression and anxiety and all of that sad stuff, but when they left it became worse.
I don't know how or why, but I've been cutting. But I didn't know Måneskin were coming back today.

I was currently in the shower crying. My eyes and cheeks stained red with tears slowly running down my face. I get out of the shower looking for something, leaving the water still running. I look in the cabinet and I find a packet of my razors I quickly open it grab a razor and pull one of the sharp pieces out. I jump back into the shower and take a quick look at the razor piece before shutting my eyes.

First cut
It felt good.

Second cut
It started to sting a little

Third cut
It burned a lot

Fourth cut
I held the screams in in case someone heard

Fifth cut
I let out a painful scream

Sixth cut
My arm went numb

Seventh cut
I dropped the razor piece and looked at my arm.

Vics pov
We got into the house. Y/n was nowhere to be seen so we figured she'd be in the shower. Until we heard a bloodcurdling scream. I immediately dropped my luggage running up to y/ns bathroom. Then it went silent. I quickly opened the door to see y/n standing there. My baby.
"Y/n? Y/n, baby!"  I say
She looks at me tears welling in her eyes. She quickly turns the water off and runs straight to me.
"I-I'm sorry I-I c-couldn't take it a-anymore." She sobs into my shoulder
"It's okay darling let's get you cleaned up." I say soothingly into her ear.

I grab her towel and wrap it around her gently. Blood still falling from her arm.
"Stay there Bub." I say
I quickly grab some antibacterial spray that you put on these type of wounds and a bandage. I get there she's already sitting on the counter prepared for the pain that's gonna come with this anti bacterial stuff.
I spray it on her arm. I hear her whimpers.
"It's okay love it'll be over soon."

The boys walk in pained looks on their faces. Damiano makes his way over to y/n and holds her hand.
"Squeeze my hand if it hurts okay?" He whispers
She nods in response.

I spray again and she lets out a pained cry I keep going and she lets out more pained cries.
"Sorry darling." I whispered
She squeezes damianos hand.

Y/ns POV
Vic finishes wrapping the bandage around my fore arm and I look at her with tears in my eyes.
"Let's get you dressed." She says
I nod in response.

She dressed me in a tank top and sweats knowing I like being in sweats and a tank top. We already had dinner after vic dressed me. Now it was time for bed.

Me and vic cuddled on our bed and she whispered in my ear.
"Please don't do it again, we'll help you get through this."
I look up at her she had tears in her eyes.
"I promise Viccy." I whisper
I fell asleep on her chest as she caressed my hair with her hand whispering sweet nothings in my ear.

—————————————
A/n
This was hard to write, it's sad.. n e wayz thanks for 8k views! It means a lot! I also think I'm gonna start Harry Potter imagines! So check that out! If I do ofc.