𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐄 - 𝒅.𝒅

| | 𝐭𝐰: 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭, 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐤, 𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐱 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠. | |
| | "𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐨?" | |
𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐘/𝐧

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯

𝐘/𝐍 was up already, her boyfriend Damiano still asleep in their shared bedroom. She had made herself a coffee, as she stood in front of the large window of their apartment giving them a nice view of Rome. She drank her coffee slowly.

She heard footsteps coming down the stairs and arms around her waist. She smiled to herself knowing it was Damiano who was probably still 100% sleepy.

"Good morning sleepy head." She smiled.
"Morning." He said in his raspy morning voice.
"Want me to cook breakfast?" Y/n said leaning her head against his shoulder.
"Mhm." He whispered.

She nodded before making her way to the kitchen and getting out the supplies for this mornings breakfast. She hummed to the music that was playing lightly on the small radio they had and swaying her hips to the beat.

Damiano was watching her hips, himself growing a little horny at the sight of his girlfriend dancing lightly to the music.

The erection in his pants grew as she kept doing, mot realising what she was doing to him.  She poured the pancake mix into the pan and felt arms snake around her waist once more and something poking at her arse.

"Are you good?" She asked
"Mhm, your just making me horny." He smirked

Y/n rolled her eyes turning the stove off and placing her arms around his neck grinning widely.

"Is that so?" She smirked
"Sure it." He whispered in her ear making her shutter.

He kissed her passionately, pushing his hands down to her bum and squeezing it.

"Jump." He muttered against her lips.

She did so and placed her legs around his waist, still kissing. They made their way up to their bedroom, he had placed her gently on to the bed and got on top of her kissing down her neck.

She whimpered lightly, as he found her sweet spot. And kept sucking and biting on it causing her moans and whispers to get a little louder. Then he moved down to her shirt. Pulling it off leaving her chest bare as she had no bra on.

He smirked at the sight. Immediately attaching his lips to one of her nipples, his other hand kneading her other breast. She moaned loudly as he kept going to the other one. Before moving down her stomach leaving wet sloppy kisses down to the start of her pyjama shorts.

He pulled them down revealing her black knickers. He pulled them down and kissed her inner thighs, before teasing her and just sitting their in front of her painfully throbbing pussy which was waiting for attention.

"Please." She begged "please."
"Please what?" He smirked
"Please, touch me." She whimpered.

He did so and immediately dived into her soaking pussy. She moaned loudly as her hands found it's way into his hands. She pulled harshly, making him let out a low groan against her pussy, making her moan.

He stopped, she whimpered at the loss of contact before watching Damiano pull his boxers down and play with himself quickly.

His hand went up and down his shaft as he groaned loudly, before leaning over
Y/n and pushing into her pussy. She whimpered as his dick hit the right spot quickly, and he repeatedly hit that spot.

"I-i'm close." She whimpered.
"Me to you can let go." He said

She let go and he not long after did to. He collapsed beside her breathlessly. They panted until they got their breathing back to normal and laid in bed cuddling each other going back to sleep.

***

a/n
Hullo, enjoy this smut chapter as I haven't written one in ages, I'll make more I promise but enjoy this one!

Erin 🤍
words: 641