𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐒 - 𝒅.𝒅

𝐭𝐰: 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝
376 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬
𝐮𝐫 𝐀𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚
𝐚/𝐧
𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐠𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 :𝐏 ( 𝐀𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐲𝐬𝐭)

***

𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐀 was in her flat with her husband, Damiano and child Rose. It was a stormy night and Amelia and Damiano were already in bed cuddled up against each other enjoying the sound of the rain pattering on the roof.

Before Roses small footsteps were heard in their room.

"What's wrong baby?" Amelia asked turning around.
"I'm scared.." 3 year old Rose said.

"C'mere." Amelia said holding her arms out.

Rose jumped into her arm snuggling into her chest before dozing off quickly in her mother's arms. Amelia placed her cheek on her daughters head, feeling an arm snake around her waist and a kiss on her cheek.

Amelia quickly dozed off in the comfort of her child in her arms and her in her husbands arms.

***

𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 next morning Amelia woke with the sun shining on her face. The bed was empty meaning Damiano and Rose were awake already and probably down in the kitchen watching TV or having breakfast.

Amelia got up and had a shower, changed, and did all her morning necessities before heading down stairs to the smell of pancakes and syrup.

"Mm smells good." Amelia says before snaking her arms around Damianos waist.
"That's good then. Did you sleep well?" He asked
"Mhm." You whispered into his back

He turned around and pulled you into a passionate kiss, your eyes fluttered close enjoying the feeling of his lips on yours. Before you heard an: 'ewwww' coming from Rose.

You pulled out before smiling at her and chasing her around the house. Her giggles and your laughs echoed through the medium-sized flat. Eventually you caught up to her and pressed kisses all over her face making her laugh loudly. You carried her to the lounge room where the pancakes were set on the coffee table and a grinning Damiano who stood next to the TV.

"Proud are you?" Amelia asked smiling.
"Very." He said kissing Amelia again.

***

A/n
Hellooo, sorry for the lack of content I've been lazy! Sorry for the short imagine as well. I didn't know what to write. But do enjoy lovelies.

Erin 💗