Kurapika Kurta | GN

"Hey, Kurapika," you say softly and place your hands on his shoulders, gently massaging the tense muscles. Your husband leans into your touch and looks up at you, "hello, honeysuckle." There was a tired look behind his eyes and his skin was beginning to show how hard he had been working. "What would you like for dinner?" You bend to place a small kiss on his cheek, but he moves so that your lips touch his. You laugh quietly and kiss him once more before pulling away. 

"A nap would be nice." He bites his lips and closes his eyes when a knot loosens up, "on second thought, maybe I could go for a massage. I'm not exactly hungry anyway." He stands up and your hands fall to your sides while he makes his way behind the couch. "I hope you're eating the way you should be." He places his hands on your waist and pulls you close. "You worry about me too much, I'm doing fine." 

Bringing a hand up to his cheek, you study his face and his eyes, shaking your head. "You're tired and look a bit malnourished, let me make you something simple and I'll give you a massage." He pulls you in for a kiss. It was longer than the last one, your lips moving in perfect sync. He pulls at your bottom one with his teeth and you hum against him.

Pulling away to breathe, he places his forehead against yours, "you're so good to me, honeysuckle." 

After Kurapika ate, you straddled him, your palms pressing into his shoulders and back. He let out satisfied hums and moans when he felt his stiff muscles finally eased. "Thank you for this," He mutters as something pops. "Does this come with a happy ending?"

Even though he was the one that said it, his face is now coated in an embarrassed blush. "I didn't mean to say that out loud."

"No need to be shy, darling, but not now. Another time," you promise and continue to press the pads of your fingers and palms into his back. "For now you need to relax and get proper sleep."