Shōta Aizawa | F

"Hey, (F/n). What are you doing?" Aizawa asks as he watches the now startled female close her laptop. Her face flushed with embarrassment and she looks up at him. He quirks his eyebrow at her, becoming suspicious when she hastily shove it aside.

"I was just looking at a couple of things," she explains, trying her best to avoid his eyes. He chuckles under his breath and reaches for the device, but she makes no effort in stopping him. "Oh wow, I definitely wasn't expecting this."

"It's not what it looks like," she mumbles, playing with her fingers as if she was a child getting caught. "(F/n)," he says lowly, obvious confusion in his voice, "explain it to me then." He hands it back to her and the pretty pastel colors enter her view once more. It was a site for baby clothes and various other things. The other tab saying, "how to tell your husband that you're pregnant."

"I haven't had the chance to tell you," she begins, looking slightly nervous, "but I guess this is one way to break the news, huh?" Aizawa sits beside her, placing a hand on her stomach before looking into her eyes, "but we already have a cat."

She laughs under her breath, "and now we have a child." She moves her hand to rest atop his and smiles softly. "I guess I can put up with it," he says jokingly, but his next words are serious, "as long as you're happy, I'm glad this happened, but you are a hero, so don't hurt or strain yourself too much."

There was a twinkle in his eye when she kissed him softly, "I promise, Shōta, but now that you're off work, let's turn on the fireplace and watch a movie." A soft mewing can be heard from the other side of the room and their cat runs up to Aizawa, jumping onto the sofa before rubbing against him. "Yes, darling, you can join too."