Izuku Midoriya | GN

"(F/n)!" Your boyfriend's voice startles you, causing your body to turn quickly in the direction of the sudden noise. Midoriya stood there bashfully with his hands behind his back and a guilty look across his face. "I'm sorry," he says and bows his head before looking you in the eyes, "I didn't mean to scare you." Mom must have let him in.

"It's fine, but is there something the matter?" You adjust the glasses that were lowering themselves down your nose. Midoriya shakes his head and extends his hands out. In one there was a cup of hot apple cider and the other held one of your favorite sweets. "You've been studying all weekend without a break, so I've decided that you'll be taking one now."

You were from two different schools, so he definitely went out of his way just to make sure you didn't overwork yourself. Your heart calms down from the sudden intrusion and you give him a soft smile before standing up. He places a gentle kiss on your cheek and the two of you sit on your bed, the uniform blanket creases under the weight. "Thanks for coming all the way over here, Izuku."

The green-haired boy shrugs, "I just didn't want you to overwork yourself and you sounded incredibly tired over the phone. Your mom told me you've barely eaten since the announcements of your exams and since you have such a sweet tooth, I thought I'd make this for you." He hands you the cider and the sweet which you thank him for.

While you're enjoying the snack, he talks about his days at school and the things he has achieved in such a short time, and the arguments that he's had with Bakugou. You've always loved listening to him ramble about anything, his voice calmed you no matter what he said and you adored him for it.

Taking the last sip of your cider, you stand up and place the dishes on your desk before turning back to Midoriya. "He actually managed to say my name recently," he explains and pulls you onto his lap, his arms around your waist as you straddle him.

"It's a good start," you say, kissing his forehead, "I should've said something to him in junior high, huh?" He chuckles and places a quick kiss on your lips. "You said plenty to him," he traces the scars on your back from your training, "you were the only other person to put him in his place. You know, other than his mom."

You smile at the memories. "He was actually concerned that you were going to enroll in UA, but when he found out you didn't want to, he started acting out again." The two of you huff at the thought and immediately begin giggling at the other.

Bringing your hand to his jaw, you pull him in for a kiss and he leans back onto the bed, careful not to break your lips from his. His skin was so soft and warm against yours and you push into him further. Izuku seems to understand as he flips the two of you over and he kisses down your neck before pulling away to look at you. "You taste sweet," he whispers before stealing another kiss, "but you need to rest."

You nod slightly and he lays beside you, taking your glasses off and placing them on the nightstand for you. Your hand finds its way to his hair and you start playing with his soft, green locks. "Thank you for coming over, 'zuku."

He smiles and kisses your cheek, "anything for you."