Barbatos | GN

A soft moan leaves Barbatos' lips as he turns onto his back. You look over at his peaceful face, taking in how soft his features looked. With how much he's worked and little he's slept, you were glad he took your and Diavolo's advice to take a few days off.

Mimicking him, you turn onto your side, your gaze was full of love and admiration for the hard-working demon. "You deserve the rest," you whisper to yourself, "you work so hard and catar to every single one of Diavolo's needs. I'm glad you finally agreed to take a break."

While he disagreed many times, he didn't win against the future Demon Lord as he was much more stubborn than Barbatos.

Though you roll your eyes at the memory, you can't help the small smile that forms.

You bring your hand up to his face and move the strands of hair away before placing a quick kiss to his cheek. Barbatos hums in his sleep causing you to kiss him once more.

"I love you," you whisper when you notice how heavy your eyelids have become. You caress his cheek with your thumb before moving your body closer to his and trail your hand down to his waist before settling it there. You can feel yourself slowly drifting off as you let out a sleepy yawn.

You snuggle up against your sleeping, demon lover, intertwining your legs, and placing your head on his chest. Practically melting into his warm touch, you let out a satisfied hum before drifting off to sleep.

Finally opening his eyes, Barbatos kisses the top of your head. "Good night, my love," Barbatos whispers as he listens to your soft snores and slowly holds you in his arms.