Armin Arlert | GN

"Mm, good morning, sunshine," you say as look away from your book. Armin's head was rested on your lap and he just woken up from a nap. He rolls into his back and looks up at you with tired, blue eyes. "Good morning." "How're you feeling?" Closing your book to focus your attention on him, you give him a small smile and he happily returns it. "Much better than I felt earlier. I didn't mean to fall asleep," he says sheepishly, "sorry." 

"Don't worry about it," you say with a slight wave of your hand, "you were exhausted when you came in,  and I was the one that offered to let you lie here." Armin's smile brightens a bit and he nods. "Thank you."

As he starts to sit up, he asks, "would you like anything to drink?" You think for a moment and give him a small nod, but as you answer, he does too, "(favorite drink)."

The two of you can't help but giggle slightly and he walks into the kitchen to retrieve the drinks. As he hands your glass over, you gratefully take a sip. 'How'd you know?" You question with a teasingly skeptical look.

"Because it's your favorite."

"You remember all of my favorite things?" You ask doubtfully.

"Of course I do. What kind of husband would I be if I didn't?" He places a quick kiss to your lips and smiles again before taking a sip of his own drink.