Nobara Kugisaki | F

"She's just so pretty!" You exclaim, throwing yourself across the bored boy's bed. He wasn't exactly interested in your love life, but you made sure you kept him updated whenever you could. Fushiguro gazes over at you, noticing how you just make yourself at home. "(L/n), you complain that she doesn't take interest in you, so why don't you-" "Do something that makes her interested in you! Catch her attention!" Itadori interrupts the other male with an excited grin. 

He seemed enthusiastic about the idea of you and Kugisaki together. Whether it was for his perverted thoughts or not, you appreciated any help you could get. "What do you have in mind?" You sit cross-legged on the bed and lean over to look at the boy sitting on the floor. 

"I have something," Fushiguro suddenly says and places a hand on your shoulder. You look at him, your expression showing excitement. "OH! Please tell us!" He gives your shoulder a shove and you fumble to grasp something before hitting the floor. Landing on Itadori with a disapproving grunt, you stand up, placing your hands on your hips. "At least tell me your idea first before shoving me around!" 

He rolls his dark eyes and sighs and that's when it clicks. "You're saying I should throw myself at her?" Giving you an annoyed nod, he turns away and goes to straighten the bed back to its original shape. "But doesn't that seem, I don't know, a bit aggressive?" Itadori laughs, agreeing with you. He rubs his temples and lets out a deeper sigh as he slightly curses to himself, "not literally. Make yourself known, ask her out on a date. Whatever you do, just make sure I'm not involved." 

"Now please, get out." Itadori grabs Fushiguro's hand and you grab the other. "What the hell are you two doing?" You smile widely, "You're going to help me." 

Itadori copies your energy and smiles happily, "we're going to spy on their date to make sure it goes well!" Dragging him down the hall, Kugisaki turns the corner and notices the three of you. "Hey, guys!" She exclaims and high fives you and Itadori. Your face becomes hot at the contact and you turn away, "I've actually got to water my mirror, I'll be back in a few business days." 

Fushiguro grabs your shoulder and spins you around, "absolutely not. We're all going out to eat. Now, let's go." Itadori, Nobara, and you look at him and tilt your heads. "I'm broke," you all say in unison. He sighs and rubs the back of his neck. "Fine, then I'll pay, just don't-" Before he could finish speaking, you three begin talking about all the foods and places you wanted to go to and he shakes his head. 

The 'date' was already over and it went great in your opinion even if you weren't ready for Fushiguro's report on the whole thing. He would definitely tell you what you did wrong and how to fix it next time.

Kugasaki invited you to her room for the night, which resulted in Itadori shoving his elbow in your ribs to get you out of your flustered trance. You've been over quite a few times, but this felt different. Maybe it was the nervousness you felt of her possibly rejecting you. Because that seemed most likely to happen.

You did your best to ignore the feeling as you sat on her bed while she changed from her day clothes to something more comfortable.

You made sure your gaze was on your phone or the floor the whole time she changed as to not make her uncomfortable. "Hey, (l/n)!" She exclaims and jumps on the bed, sprawling out beside you. "Has anyone told you that you're really attractive?"

Does she like girls or is it just a compliment? Your eyes widen while you stare at her. "What do you mea-"

She presses her lips against yours, cutting your words off. You hesitate, your face heating up, but quickly kiss her back. Your back is against the bed, one hand on her cheek and the other on her waist while hers rest on either side of your head.

"I like you too, (l/n)," she explains when she pulls away for air. It seems the two of you forgot how to breathe properly during the kiss.

You prop yourself on your elbows and  a look of confusion falls on your face. "How did you know?" She smiles gently, pressing a kiss against your cheek and adjusts herself to where she's straddling you.

"Itadori let it slip earlier today while you were ordering more sushi, but I had a feeling before. I'm just glad you like me that way too."

She leans back down to kiss you and you meet her in the middle. "I'll gladly be your girlfriend if you'll be mine."

You smile up at her and nod, "I'd like that."

𝑺𝒐𝒇𝒕 𝑩𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑯𝒐𝒕 𝑻𝒆𝒂जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें