nineteen : nipping at your nose

Biddy's PoV:

Finally. Our first kiss on Christmas day. It. was. the greatest gift ever!

My rough lips laid on his soft lips and I loved every single second of it. There was a satisfying sensation that finally escaped. I was ecstatic!

His fingers intertwined with mine, bringing my hands up behind me. We eventually fell over, and Salem was on top of me.

We weren't even making out; we just had our lips locked together and that was already activating my adrenaline.

We were there for awhile... Then Salem pulled away and gazed down at me in a heartfelt haze. His head lowered, and his lips were nipping at my nose, while his fingers fiddled with my hair. His lips smelled like cake batter...

This was bliss. Who knew?

"I knew it!" Carr cried into the bedroom. Salem gasped and leaped off me and off the bed. He crept at the corner of my bedroom.

We were both staring in shock at Carr who was at the doorway. But Carr didn't look disappointment; in fact, he looked approved. I caught Salem casting a confused face. I was confused too.

"Mom! You were right!" Carr called. I heard dishes drop in the kitchen and fast footsteps coming up the stairs, to my bedroom.

"Mom?!"

"I knew it!" my mom repeated. AND SHE WAS SMILING TOO! I hid my head in my pillow again, my mind clustered of confusion. I was mumbling and muttering an inaudible string of words.

"Mrs. Stag...?" I heard Salem crack in confusion, "I-I'm-"

"Confused? Of course you're confused! I bet Biddy is too!" my mom said, sort of finishing Salem's sentence. I heaved my up and saw that my mom was bear-hugging Salem. He started sniffing in her shoulder.

"Carr, you can go now," Mom commanded, "I'm sure Dad needs some help with the barbeque..."

Carr winked at me and left. Once his footsteps were gone, my mom pulled away from Salem and thumb-wiped his tears from the corners of his eyes. Then she sat on my bed.

"So... you guys did the deed, huh?" my mom asked. She shifted her shoulders back, allowing her arms to support the rest of her body. Her knees became cross and she sat there, waiting for an answer.

"No, Mom! We didn't do the deed! That's disgusting! We... We were just-"

"Kissing?" My mom cut me off.

"Mrs. Stag, I'm so sorry!" Salem sighed. His head dropped disappointingly; his sweater sleeves were drying his damp cheeks. "I can-"

"Explain?" Wow, my mom is fine at finishing other people's sandwiches. I mean sentences. She continued, "No, let me explain."

"Well... you see, I kind of knew you two had a thing from the start," my mom started, "When the first time Salem had dinner with us, you, Biddy, starting all shy and strange."

I was really listening now, and so was Salem.

"Since then, you both were silent strangers to each other. And the way you two interacted was... I don't know..." my mom sighed, "... It was interesting. It wasn't anything two best guy friends would have acted. It was... adorable!"

"Mom!" I murmured.

"Oh shush! Carr and I saw you two spooning that one night. And then the morning after, with the mistletoe mishap? It was adorable! But it was when you guys had your moment yesterday, at the hospital. Don't think I didn't see it. Haha, it was so... obvious."

"Mom, am I gay?" I asked anxiously after.

"Maybe? You might be bisexual. I don't know, I don't care. I'll still love you, no matter what. Your pop probably does too. You know us, we're both down to earth, easy going. We'll love you no matter what. You should know that, Biddy buddy," my mom fluffed, her finger flicked at my nose. She took a moment to see Salem and I.

"OH I SHIP IT, I SHIP IT, I SHIP IT" my mom squealed.

"Mom!! Adults like you can't use that term!" I screamed. Salem was snickering at the side, so I slightly softened.

"I'm not that old. So stop talking. I mean, you should be talking, to Salem at least!"

It went silent for a few seconds.

"We don't know what to say!" Salem and I said in synchronizing unison. We looked at each other in woe.

"Ah, puppy love!" my mom sighed. She lifted herself from my bed and ruffled the hair on Salem's and my head.

"Well, I'm not going force you two to talk," she stated, "Y'all can talk on your own terms."

She started strutting towards the door.

"Besides, I think the silence is interesting," she turned back to wink at us. She exited the room, also asking us to get ready for the party.

Salem and I stayed there in silence. But it was a satisfying silence. I liked it, but not as much as I liked Salem.

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Word of the day: Satisfying.

There! Are you happy now, my pretties? I am!

This is now another one of my favorite chapters so...

So Salem and Biddy got the whole love situation settled down. When will they talk to each other though? Don't ask me! I don't know!

Well, I'm gonna sleep now :)

Remember to VOTE and COMMENT

ILY TY <3