twenty : double date

Salem's POV

After a moment of silence, Biddy left the room to the bathroom. I brought myself together and got ready for the Christmas party.

After searching through my suitcase, I tried on this cute collared white top, coating it with this comfy red sweater.

I clipped on a clip-on black bow tie and slipped on a pair of long, white socks and took a quick look in the mirror.

Damn, I look cute already! I complimented myself, digging the big sweater over my boxer shorts.

Biddy barged in and caught me checking myself out. I pulled the bottom of my sweater over my boxer shorts, blushing.

He snorted and headed to his drawer, choosing his own clothes.

I turned to the mirror again and attempted to slip on a pair of black skinny jeans, struggling a small bit.

Half-way through tugging them on, I saw Biddy sliding his shirt off through the mirror.

My God, his body... It was so toned and slightly tanned. On his back, he had dimples at the bottom of his spine. On his front, he had a cute belly button and a soft v-line. I WAS DROOLING...

I wasn't paying attention so my foot got caught in the pant leg and I fell forward, face first. I just laid there, in shame.

By then, Biddy had been snickering so much that he fell over with me and he was lying there, his face right in front of mine.

Both of our faces were flustered. He was really red from releasing all that air and I was easily just embarrassed.

He showed me a cheeky smile that I couldn't help smiling at. He snickered again and held my hair in his hand, his fingers flickering through it.

There we were. I had no pants on. He had no shirt on. And we didn't even have sex yet.

I stared at his eyes in silence, feeling his fingers through my hair. His eyes were a deeper brown, like a golden brownie! Something sweet... That's when I cupped my hand on his cheek and scooted closer.

I looked at his lips, which were a perfect palette of pink, and I... I...

I pushed his face away from mine. I got up, giggling at his disappointed demeanor. I only did that because I heard steps sauntering down the hallway.

I again attempted to take on my skinny jeans while Biddy buttoned on a green-and-red plaid long-sleeve shirt.

Mr. Stag walked in on us changing.

"Hey, boys! Guests are coming soon!" Mr. Stag notified us, I just wanted to tell you-" His head bounced back and forth at the both of us, "Oh um sorry!"

"Dad! Knock before entering!" Biddy joked. Mr. Stag snorted and waved us off. He left us, closing the door after him.

While I wasn't looking, Biddy had apparently also put on a pair of black skinny jeans.

After, he went through his closet and found this cheesy-but cute-Christmas sweater and wore that too. He turned to me and presented himself, arms in the air and a smug grin on his face. I was screaming internally. He was perfect...except okay maybe I HAD to fix his collar.

That's when he came at me, embracing me in his arms. I guess I had to hug him too. My screaming intensified and I was heating. This was ecstasy.

He pulled away and looked down at my black bow tie. He adjusted it and gave it an approving look. Then looked at me, also giving me an approving look. After, he pecked a kiss on my forehead.