fifteen : he didn't see that coming

Biddy's PoV:

"What just happened?!" my mom screamed, running into the living room in frantic anticipation.

Carr didn't answer but smirked at both Salem and I. He shook his head in a strange satisfaction and went back to work on the Christmas tree.

"Salem fell!" Peep exclaimed, pointing at Salem.

"And Biddy caught him, like a superhero!" Finn finished right after.

I smiled at both Finn and Peep, as they started squealing about creating superhero reindeer. Then, I half-smiled at Salem who was looking down, blushing. He seemed either flustered or flattered.

My father rushed in, his hair heaped up in his fingers.

"Oh my God, I am so sorry, Salem! Are you hurt?! I didn't know you were there-"

"Yeah! I'm fine, Mr. Stag!" Salem insisted, blowing at a lock of his hair. And I smiled so much more.

I don't know. He looked so... adorable, his arms around my shoulders, blushing like a baby. The light was hitting his face, letting it glow. He was perfect...

"Are you two going to kiss already?" Carr asked, leaning himself on my mom. He was smirking at Salem's and my reactions, which was a confusion of yes and no. He pointed at the mistletoe above the both of us, winking, "I mean, you two ARE under the mistletoe."

To be honest, I kind of did want to kiss Salem.

"Carr!" My mom's mouth was gaping in a good way. She shoved Carr off her shoulder and went for my dad, pecking him the lips, probably awarding him for putting up all the Christmas lights outside. Either that, or she did it for the sake of the mistletoe. Ew.

I looked up at the mistletoe, and then at Salem.

Wait. Why am I still holding him?

I was about to let him go when he willingly leaped out of my arms, brushing himself off.

"Yeahnothankyou, Carr" Salem sighed, pushing through Carr, going back to the kitchen.

Carr still had his smirk on so I questioned him.

"Why the hell would you ask that, Carr?" shoving his shoulder.

"Hm... I don't know," Carr said, sarcastically scratching his chin, "You two ARE cute!"

And then, he closed the distance between our faces, his smirk more sinister. He whispered, "Especially when you cuddled with him in bed last night? Adorable."

My eyes widened. He saw?!

"Comfortable, wasn't it?" he winked wickedly, patting my back before going upstairs to his bedroom.

He saw.

I have to talk to Salem.

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Merry Christmas!

Short chapter but OMG CARR SAW SOMETHING HE WASN'T SUPPOSED TO!

(If you guys are wondering what person plays Carr in the story, it's Harry Styles)

OKAY! I'M GONNA GO EAT CHRISTMAS FOOD!

REMEMBER TO VOTE and COMMENT

and I LOVE YOU.

OKAY!THANKSBYE!