ten : the end begins

"I am so sorry about your mother, Salem," Thracia murmured, while she signed my sister and I out of the waiting room. After she was finished, she asked us to get in the car outfront. The doctor wanted to discuss to her about my mother.

Leaving through the hospital doors, I saw lovely-looking Lamborghini parked, waiting for us. Hopping in, I smelled the fresh scent of new car. It was awesome.

I buckled my sister in what seemed to be Biddy's younger brother's booster seat I buckled myself in after and looked out the window, out at the tall hospital. I wonder which room my mom is in... I thought to myself.

After gazing at the flawless facade, I heard the driver's side door open, with Thracia entering.

"Okay. So the doctor said your mother is on the 7th floor in room 77, if you ever wanted to visit her," she explained, "And if you ever need to, by all means, I would be glad to send you here whenever. Especially, on Christmas day! Unfortunately, your mom's doctor told me she wasn't going to be released until after the new year. But it is winter break for you kids! You'll get to stay at my place, yay!"

"Thanks, Thracia," I smiled lightly. I'm really glad I'd met her. She was so sympathetic, I didn't know how repay her.

"You're welcome, honey." She revved up te engine and took a look in the rear-view mirror, seeing my sister. "Now, who's this little petunia?" My sister and I giggled.

"This is my little sister, Peep, the one I mentioned during dinner," I answered.

"Oh yeah!" Thracia remembered, "You're 9 years old, right?"

Peep nodded.

"I have a 9 year old too! His name is Finn," she said, "You guys can be best friends!"

"Okay!" Peep bit her lip and blushed. What a shy cutie... She reminded me of when I was 9.

On the way to Thracia's house, I stared out the car window, thinking about Biddy. Does he know about my mom? What if he does? What will he do?

After an awkward silence, Thracia pressed a button for the radio for music. She started speaking again, over the soft song.

"So... since we unfortunately don't have a guest bedroom, you'll be bunking bedrooms with Biddy! Maybe top and tail with him?" I gasped in a humble horror.

"You won't mind, would you?" she mumbled, her eyes concentrated on the road. "And Peep, here, will rest in Finn's room. I'm only applying the age groups accordingly."

I hesistantly huffed and sank in my seat.
"It'll be no problem, Mr. Stag!" I lied.

Like, shooty toots, I'm sharing a bed with Biddy! As if it wasn't as awkward already! Life isn't just giving me lemons. She's launching them af me!

Thracia quickly dropped Peep and I off at our apartment so we can grab essentials (clothes, toothbrushes, my medication etc.) for our stay at the Stag's.

After packing, we went straight to her house.

Arriving at our destination, I was barely breathing. Who knows how long I'll have to...you know, sleep with Biddy? Oh no... I thought about it and mentally face-palmed myself.

My sister and I stepped out of the car and stared at the beautiful beach house.

My sister then slipped her hand through my sweater sleeve and tugged on my hand. When I looked down at her, she was pointing at the window above.

From the center of the window, there was an eye peering at us through the finger-parted blinds. That eerie eye was definitely Biddy's. For sure. I mean, that was his bedroom window.

Realizing that we could see him, he pulled away rapidly, leaving the blinds to rattle in place. He was kind of, like, a cute creep.

Thracia exited her car behind us, locking it with a click of her car key remote and entered her house before us. She called for us to come inside. And so we did.

"Welcome to the Stags' humble abode, Peep..." I murmured, slowly approaching the front steps of our temporary home. I was as hesitant as I was my first time around.

This is it. This is where my end begins.

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

*is hiding in corner* *waves shyly* Don't kill me! My life is super busy and-ugh! I am so sorry!

Anyways... For people who are mistakened, no. I am NOT ending this story here.

To be honest, this is where it all begins *cute evil laugh*

But yeah... I'm gonna go. I don't want you guys to bite me for not posting anything for awhile so...

I love you! Remember to vote and comment and

OKAY, THANKS, BYE!! *flutters away like a little butterfly*