And so I had another entry for the Akashic Records of Introspective Regretful Adolescent. Mukhang hindi na naman matatanggal sa isip ko ang ginawa ko kay Alcantara. Jasmine's case was enough, but Alcantara's worse. I feigned my lust and detached her ribbon and a few buttons. She embraced me and I was reluctant to accept it. Two contact in different newly met girls at the same month.

WAAAAAH! I ought to die!

Hindi ko pinagsisisihang iligtas siya sa tatlo 'yun. Kung tututuusin parang ganti ko na 'yun dahil ayaw pang umalis ng isang babae sa upuan ko. Tinarayan pa ko huh. What I regretted the most was the means to reach the goal.

With a mental scream on myself, I blankly scrolled on FB to pass time. Of course, the posts were the typical ones. The reverbed and slowed lyric video clips, their rants about themselves and sometimes, the change of their display photos.

What happened that afternoon. I was genuinely relieved when we managed to safe her from those bullies. And also felt pity when she's in a miserable state. But the unnecessary scenes were stamped on my mind and hard to erase. The position that seemed she's hugging me. It's a cliche reaction in fairytale rescue scenes. Kulang na lang ay-bwisit! Muntikan ko ng masabi.

May tiwala ba talaga siya sa'kin o parang...may iba akong nararamdaman. Not love, it's out of my bounds already. Something more cruel. I couldn't even find the word.

Or baka inaakit niya lang ako para mahulog sa kaniya tapos iiwan ako sa huli, o kaya ay gagamitin at lolokohin. Walang hugot d'on, I seriously considered the scenario. Probably she's an Irene Adler-type of person. Beautiful, clever, and can wear a mask like that Prima Donna from Warsaw. She's a girl of mystery, at least for me. I still ought to be conscious.

Don't worry, I trust you, her gentle voice rang on my mind. But should I reciprocate to a girl I barely know? No.

Despite of what she said, Steven? Yes, despite what she said. Having a logical and rational mind is important to survive this domain of fools. Dahil kapag nagpadala ang isang tao sa emosyon, parang wala na silang pinagkaiba sa mga hayop kung makagamit ng instinct.

Being bored by the repetitive posts on my newsfeed, I called it a day and prepared myself for another day ahead. And that reminded me...oh shoot! Should I testify for that shady girl? Sir, kailangan pa ba?

****
Thursday, the second half of our morning session. Alcantara was absent due to the incident yesterday. She must be recovering from her injuries. Though this was an annoying admission, her endurance was something I could give praise for. If I was the victim, I might had collapse or just activate my berserk mode to kill them.

Still, she could have used her techniques to save herself. I just got lucky when I reached her torture so I could testify for her self-defense. If she only just did. What a fool.

We managed to cover the incident under wraps, though the collateral was the whole class being worried for her. They shouldn't pry on her life. Respect privacy, y'all. She's gathering attention lately huh. Not surprised. She somehow managed to gain some friends(and enemies) in this academy so it's sensible to me.

Speaking of enemies, mukhang 'di rin sila pumasok para iwasan ang gulo. What a nice move anyway, pero siguradong i-de-delay lang nila ang parusa ng tatlo. How cute. 'Di bale, siguradong papakiusapan ni Alcantara na suspension lang ang maibigay sa kanila-if Alcantara managed to appeal to the higher ups.

Me? As always, at the corner of the room. Maagang nag-dismiss ang teacher namin sa Oral Com kaya nag-iingay sila. May mga kumakausap din sa'kin minsan. Mga nagpapaturo ng assignments sa iba't ibang subject. Lalo na ang Gen. Math. Since hindi naman ako madamot na tao ay pinapaliwanag ko sa pinakasimpleng paraan. Mukhang ang impression na sa'kin ng iba ay isa Mathematician. Salamat sa intro ko nung first day. So it backfired huh. I ought to enter it to my Regret Records.