Prologue

Warning this story contains spoilers of the first book "Sincerely, Halley"  This book is a sequel!

Unknown's POV

Wake up! My eyes shoot open and I gasp for air. I let out a loud yell and then I stop. The nurses rush in and I smile. "Oh hey, nurse. I like your stethoscope. Also, there's no need for epinephrine or any other muscle relaxant drug. I am okay!" I say in a neutral tone. They stand there in amazement. "What's wrong?" I ask with a bright smile on my face. "Someone page Dr.Gael and tell her that Jamari Sosa...is awake." 

Halley's POV

"Yeah and then Jayvin decided to drink the entire bottle in one go!" Everyone laughs and I hear a knock on the door. "I'll get that," I say still laughing at Jeury's story. I open the door and see Mona. "Mona? What are you doing here?" I ask crept out. "I need to talk to Jeury." I shake my head. "He's busy." I say not trying to compromise his safety. "Halley, who's at the door?" Jeury asks as he opens it wider. His eyes widen and his jaw drops. "Jeury?" She asks. Jeury takes a deep breath. "Mom?" 

Jeury hugs his mom tightly, tears rolling down both of their faces. "I thought you were dead!" Jeury whispers terribly. I turn my head as my phone rings. "Halley, Halley, Halley, someone is calling you!" My cousin Skylyn says as she runs towards me. "Thank you, princess!" I exclaim. She laughs like a maniac and runs back to her mom. I answer my phone and hear Dr.Beasly ordering a head CT. "Hello?" I say. "Halley, Jamari woke up from his coma!" He says with excitement. My heart jumps and I run to tell Jeury. "Jamari is up!" He turns his head and jumps with excitement. "I'm going to need you to transport Jamari to ValSosan's hangar. From there he'll be sent to me. Thank you so much!" I run to the living room. "Jamari is out of the coma!" Doriam and Jayvin start dancing with joy and I smile because things are finally coming back to normality. 

The next day

Jeury's POV

A knock on the door makes me jump out of bed and I open it to find my son standing there. I pull him in for a hug but he pushes me back. "Who a-a-re y-y-you?" He asks. I furrow my eyebrows and my heart drops as I hear those words leave his mouth. The man behind him hands me a file and leaves. "Come in..." I say cautiously. Jamari reluctantly comes in and I hand the file to Jayvin. "What does this mean?" Jayvin takes a moment to analyze the paperwork until he finally speaks. "Although his body was developing during the coma... His brain wasn't." I clench my teeth, embracing for impact. "Which means?" Jayvin sighs. "Jamari is a five-year-old trapped in the body of a thirteen-year-old. 

One week later

Jamari's POV

Wake up. My eyes shoot open and I gasp trying to catch my breath. It's time for you to save the world Jamari. I look around my room trying to find the person talking. "Who are you?" I exclaim. Who am I? I am you...