Chapter eleven- Revelations

Doriam's POV

Jayvins EKG starts beeping erratically and I rush to his aid. "Jayvin the infection will only get worse if I don't amputate!" I exclaim. He looks up at me with tears in his eyes and shakes his head. I can't let him die. I'd rather have him hate me. "I'm sorry. Put him under, now!" The assistant places an anesthesia mask on Jayvins face and he falls asleep. "Get ready, we're going to cut these off."

Jeury's POV

"Why the hell would you betray the USA? Do you know how dangerous that is?" I ask. She nods, "do you know how dangerous I am?" She pauses, "with the information I have, they won't dare do anything to me." I furrow my eyebrows, "what the hell is in that file?" She places her index finger in front of her lips in a shushing motion. "That's a secret." I push her against the wall with all my strength and I push my arm against her neck, "Mom was in fucking jail! You betrayed her for what? What the fuck did you gain?" Lealia smiles, "get your hands off of me before I take them off"

Skylyns POV

I look over at Miya and her eyes are opening and closing slowly as if she is slipping in and out of consciousness. "Miya are you okay?" I ask. She stays quiet so I call a guard. A guard rushes in and rolls his eyes, "you people are always dying." He grabs her and leaves with her.

Doriams POV

A guard rushes in with Miya in his arms. "What's wrong?" I ask. He puts her down on a steel bed and shrugs, "she seems to be slipping in and out of consciousness." I look up at my assistant and I sigh. I look over at her trying to find any visible anomalies but there aren't any, besides her extremely pale skin.

Flashback

"I cannot watch this," Miya says as she runs to a trash can. I watch her throw up and I make a disgusted face. That is nasty.

Flashback

Jayvin nods and Halley peels Grodds skin once more. "Oh lord," Miya says as she goes to throw up again. "Listen, since you're squeamish, maybe you should go check as many rooms as you can and see if you can find them." Jayvin says, annoyed.

Present Time

"Oh my God, she's pregnant! I need you to hook her up to and EKG, I need an ultrasound and some gel, along with some solid food," I demand. I look back at Jayvin and then at his detached hands. You're going to hate me, I know it. "Wrap up his wrists. They need to heal," I take off my gloves and throw them in the garbage. I walk to the bathroom and I look at myself in the mirror. I need to wash my hands and get Jeury.

Jeury's POV

I scoff and I punch her as hard as I can. She smiles and pushes me off aggressively. She punches me so hard that blood comes out of my mouth. She takes out a knife and is about to stab me but I kick her in the stomach causing her to fall back. "What are you two idiots doing?" I look back and Doriam is standing there with her hands in her scrubs. "What do you want?" I ask. She rolls her eyes, "Jeury...Miya is pregnant."

Flashback

My mom barges into the room and her jaw drops. "I'm so sorry." She says quickly closing the door in embarrassment. "Jeury we need to talk so please speed it up." I hear her demand.

Present time- Later

Doriams POV

I place the sonogram machine on Miya and Jeury smiles nervously, "Is it a boy or a girl?" I furrow my eyebrows in amusement, "I um- two of each." Miya's jaw drops, "You're saying I'm pregnant with quadruplets?" She exclaims. I laugh and I nod, "that's exactly what I'm saying." Lealia clenches her teeth trying to suppress her smile. "Do you have any names in mind?" I ask. She nods, "I'm going to name them-"