Chapter seven- Male Fantasy

Jayvin's POV

I walk into the room with a tray of food and walk next to her bed. "I brought you something to eat Sky," I whisper. She stays silent and doesn't move a muscle, "You have to eat something and you have to take this pill to cancel out the pregnancy," I say. I sit on the edge of her bed and hand her a Cytotec pill and a water bottle. She takes the pill and puts it in her mouth quickly drinking water afterward. "Please eat Sky," I say. She puts the covers over her head and I sigh.

I walk into the dojo and shake my head. "She's not eating." Damien laughs, "For every hour she doesn't eat I'm going to cut you ten times." Grodd smiles, "I was in her guts and It felt so good." Doriam kicks him in the face and he just laughs. How can someone be so evil? "Wait, where's Ashlin and Autumn and Sebastian?" I ask. Everyone looks around in confusion, "Where's my son?" Doriam yells with tears in her eyes. I close my fists and walk towards Grodd, "you have five seconds to tell me where they are or I will break every bone in your body." I threaten. He laughs, "no...you have around an hour to find them before they run out of air."

Ashlin's POV

"Get off of me, you stink so bad," I say as I push Autumn. She laughs and looks up to the dim light hanging over us, "I'm really really really really really thirsty." Sebastian grabs a bottle from behind him, "this is all we have. I mean they're not finding us so we might as well make our last moments fun." I grab the wine bottle and laugh, "we are so fucked" Autumn farts and I roll my eyes, "oh come on, there's no ventilation in here! You stink!"

Jayvin's POV

I look over at Halley and she smiles. She takes out the same knife she put to Jeury's neck and slices Grodd's cheek. She kicks him in his face and he yells in pain, "you bitch." Halley laughs, "I think the bitch is the mother that raised you because she obviously screwed up." Blood drips down his cheek and Jeury walks up to him with his fists balled up. Jeury prepares to swing at him but he stops, "no...You don't deserve quick pain." He grabs a bottle of hand sanitizer from a med station we made in case of emergencies and he pours some on Grodd's cut. He makes a hissing sound and Jeury laughs, "Halley will peel your skin like an apple and I will cover you in hand sanitizer if you don't tell us where the hell do you have our friends." Grodd clenches his teeth but stays quiet. Halley smiles, "alright then, let's torture this bastard."

Skylyn's POV

Painting is for pictures that are too complex to understand, so let me paint you a picture of a girl who has a little too much to comprehend. Her heart was a ten-ton brick in her hands that glued her to the precise spot on the bed that he wanted her to be in when she was sixteen. And those thirteen minutes felt like an everlasting punishment from the universe. She tries her best to cling to her sanity but she thinks back to when it happened, she thinks back to that awful moment. The moment he took it away. Fighting. Screaming. Sobbing. It didn't matter how loud she yelled, no one came to help. No one came to set her free from the hands of the thief. She sees him in the shadows. She closes her eyes and prays that he leaves. She still feels him. She feels his hands on her waist. The tight grip on her wrists. The intense pressure of his body as she fought back. He continued to thrust, as she fought and screamed. Once again, it didn't matter how loud she yelled. No one came to save her. No one came to set her free.

My hands start to shake and I quickly get up. I grab the fork Jayvin brought me so that I could eat and I look at it. Intently. I need the pain to stop. Now! I bring the fork to my inner thighs and I cut. Over. And over. And over. Pain and discomfort set in... A good kind of pain. A pain that makes me forget about any other pain. It's enticing. But I can't bear to see my blood fill these sheets. I grab my towel that's on the floor and I wrap it around my cuts. Tears roll down my cheek and I let my head fall on my pillow. I'm so disgusted with myself. Why do I have to be so weak and useless? If only I was stronger I could've fought back and saved myself! I hit my face over and over. I eventually stop and caress my face. What did I do to deserve this?