CH. 26

Some of your comments honestly make me laugh lol yall really hating on Eren, and yes I do read them all. Sorry for the wait- AGAIN.

[Mistakes were most likely made, warning: boring chapter like always]

-

-

-

-

-

Levi took steady breaths as he tried to calm himself down, hearing their words and how they all blamed Eren for what was happening really made him realize just how much he must have made things hard for Eren who knew nothing of what was going on. They were all wrong, the one to blame here was Levi for not explaining things clearly to Eren. For just expecting Eren to play along with him so things could be a lot easier on Levi to protect him. So after finally calming his pheromones down Levi made his way back inside ignoring the glances he got as he made his way towards his room where Sebastian and Eren were.

Opening the door as quietly as he could Levi silently walked in seeing Eren silently humming a song to a sleeping Sebastian. The moment Eren smelt Levi's scent he turned to Levi with a hesitant glance, like if he wasn't allowed to look at the alpha at all. "You're not sleeping Eren?" Levi asked slowly making his way to Eren who seemed to flinch the moment he moved. Of course noticing this Levi stopped in his tracks and revealed his nape to Eren, once again showing his submission to the omega and that he meant no harm.

Eren hummed feeling a little safer and allowed Levi to walk and sit next to him. "I'm sorry." Levi said surprising Eren. "For?" Eren silently asked running his hand through Sebastian's hair. "For everything, for not explaining and getting angry. That was my mistake and you shouldn't be going through what you are now. I won't let them harm you Eren, and you shouldn't feel like you owe me anything because you don't. I'll stop being a piece of shit and tell you everything." Levi answered him standing up. Eren nodded feeling relieved that he wasn't going to be kept in the dark anymore or blamed for everything. "You're an idiot you know that?" Eren asked him with a small glare, remembering the times he was yelled at for something he didn't even know. "I know." Levi answered him with a small sigh.

Not wasting any more time Levi explained to Eren what he had been doing since he found him and learned about his situation. Of course Eren was a little surprised at how careless he seemed to be at times and how much he was being protected without him even noticing it. When he would have noticed before, he didn't know what was going on now. He must have gone lax knowing he was in the presence of his alpha without knowing it or meaning to. It was an instinct after all.

Eren groaned and rubbed his temples after Levi was finished talking and took a moment to scold himself for being careless. "Now I know why I've been hated so much recently... but that's not my fault! how do they expect me to know all of this when I've been kept in the dark? Honestly I thought they were smarter than this. I know you're important to them but I can't do anything about my past to help what's going on in the present. They didn't go through what I did, what we did so of course they expect me to run along and accept you easily. But I can't do that! and I'm sorry I really am.." Eren cried out feeling frustrated with everything. Can I ever just catch a break? is what he thought as he tried to silent his sobs and stop his tears.

Levi frowned and hurriedly made his way to Eren pulling him to his embrace. "You have nothing to apologize for brat." Levi whispered to him trying his best to calm the crying omega. Whispering small apologetic phrases and nothings to him, Eren calmed down and hugged Levi close to himself remembering the small fear he experienced when he saw the alpha bleed. "I'm sorry.." Eren apologized again but Levi shushed him and once again told him he didn't have to, that there was nothing for him to be sorry about. That the only one that needed an apology was himself for being blamed for everything without knowing what was going on.