CH.4// Eren

I plan on making this a short chapter :^) compared to the previous ones, so enjoy this small boring chapter like all the others!

-jocy

-

-

-

-

fuck.... don't tell me.... please no- God if you really do exist please don't let it be him... don't do this to me now goddammit!

Already wanting to dash out the room I masked my scent up and sighed realizing my body wouldn't do what I asked it to do. I couldn't move, I was frozen in my seat. Great, just great-... All I could think about was praying to whatever was up in what people call heaven to listen to my prays and let me dash out of here. That I didn't wish to be here and conform if I was correct or not about the person that just entered.

" Who's this?" I heard once again the new presence in the room speak up, noticing I was there. I didn't even turn around, I didn't want to. If what I was suspecting was right.. I don't want him, touching, smelling or seeing me. Something difficult that can probably be impossible if he gets any closer. I can already tell that Mr. Pixis is catching up to what is going on by just looking at me.

" This boy right here is Eren, and I thought we talked about slamming the door open Levi." Mr. Pixis answered earning a 'Tch' from this Levi guy. Without turning to look at him, I could already tell he was looking at me. The fact that he smelled deliciously good was not helping my current state. my hands were trembling, my body feeling hotter as time passed by. His voice was so sexily deep I could have sworn I would've been on the floor by now if it weren't for me sitting.

The instant his smell got closer to me, I knew he was coming towards Mr. Pixis desk. His steps silent and soft against the floor. He took a seat next to me, feeling his stare roam my body up and down. Curiosity was starting to get the best of me, but I hold my stature the same. Is he as attractive as he sounds and smells? would he notice if I take a small peek? just having his presence next me was bothering me enough. i wanted to see him, i could feel it, that small pull that attracted me to him.

I Eren jaeger that hoped and prayed to never find my mate, has found him and is sitting next to him. Just great! out of any day, any moment and any time, it had to be this one. After having a conversation about rejecting my mate, I found him. i could still feel his gaze on me so i figured he had figured it out. If i could feel that small pull I'm positive he felt it too. At this point his gaze was starting to make me feel uncomfortable and annoyed ass fuck. I was so ready to smack the shit out of him if he didn't take his eyes off me when I heard it once again. In a long time, i finally heard that wonderful soothing voice i did years ago.

" I see you've found him." It said

" Its you" I whispered (( yeh so uhm erens thoughts when talking to this new person that will be reviled soon enough are gonna be slanted like some of his thought have been in the past few chapters, if you've noticed great! if not- now you know! back to the story now-))