CH.10// Eren // 3rd

we're slowly making our way to the drama that I was planning on putting in this story so hopefully things get more interesting from here on out. You guys will probably end up wanting to kill me with what I'm planning for by the time we get there I can already see it lolz

[ MISTAKES WILL BE MADE ]

I didn't even read this twice to see if it made sense so my bad if there's sum shit that's wrong and all

-jocy

-

-

-

-

-

staying in his arms for a little longer felt like everything I had to deal with didn't even exists to begin with. It was reassuring and warm, I wanted to stay there forever but knew I couldn't. I had already decided to stay away to protect what was dear to me and I was planning on keeping it that way. I will not let him get to me, I cant.

"T-that's enough Levi, I have to go. I'm alright." I whispered loud enough for him to hear as I tried to stand up and get away from his hold, failing dramatically. "Tch, you don't seem alright. You cant even stand on your own, where do you live I'll take you home." He said tightening his hold on me before picking me up bridal style. Not responding and remaining silent he spoke again with a sigh. " I'm not going to do anything relax, now where do you live?" Hesitantly I told him my address knowing it would take a while for me to gain my strength back.

He walked to his fairly nice car that was close to the bar and set me on the front seat after unlocking it. I didn't even notice how I ended up being tugged in warmly in a blanket inside the car or safely seated. I was to distracted on how clean and expensive the car looked from the outside and inside. He must have a fairly good amount of money to have such a luxury car. Once he was seated himself he started the car and soon enough we were silently on our way to my house. To say I wasn't uncomfortable was an understatement. Yes the silence was very much welcomed but finally having time to sit back and feel around wasn't the best. The blanket he wrapped  me around with was comfortable yes. but had a mixed scent of someone else and himself. it left an uncomfortable sickening feeling in my stomach and my omega instinct wanted to rub the blanket until the unpleasant smell was gone and only Levis and mine remained. I could tell that Titan wasn't happy as well. He was letting a small whimper and growl out every time the disgusting smell entered my nose.

"Oi, the fuck are you on about now? we're here stop your yapping and calm down. you're releasing a lot of pheromones brat." Levi groaned out covering his nose and mouth. Frowning at that I sighed and took a deep breath in calming myself. 'Fuck, I knew being with him wasn't going to be good.'