CH.3// Eren

After a few minutes of friendly talking with some of my classmates that I got to know better, we all made our way to class quickly with a reminder of the bell ringing getting everyone's attention. Once I did get to class I was greeted by a friendly coconut head kid called Armin. He was the cutest shit ever, just by taking a look at him I could tell he was like me, an omega. He had long beautiful eyelashes the same blonde color as his hair. His eyes a soft beautiful sky blue with a few sparks of green in his eyes making the blue in his eyes stand out with an amazing spark of like. He looked so soft and cuddly I almost purred at his presence which honestly surprised me.

My omega side was responding to this soft looking creature. " Hey! you must be Eren right?" He asked which I nodded to. " I'm Armin, nice to meet you! the principle told me to show you around and answer If you have any questions on your schedule or something." He added with a smile that nearly blinded me. His pureness can be seen all around him, he's basically an angel. " Hey Armin, nice to meet you" I responded giving him a soft smile that was actually genuine, unlike the ones I've been giving everyone so far.

"I got you a seat next to mine so I could help you, I hope you don't mind seating next to me." He said playing with his thumbs nervously and shyly which I mentally screamed at. The action and view of seeing him do that clenched my heart harshly. The cuteness was to much to handle, I could have died if it weren't for me snapping out of it when he waved a hand in front of me asking if I was ok. " yeah sorry, I don't mind, thank you." I simply stated giving him a small smile to not worry him.

soon not long after that we became good friends. He was indeed an angel and smart to top that off. He was new too but already knew how things worked in this school. He explained that the new kids arriving today were all omegas like us seeing as this school was lacking that. It made people think that they were discriminating against omegas and that they didn't want them there which wasn't the case at all. The city that they were in just lacked the necessary things for an omega to enjoy life here seeing as it mostly attracted alphas and betas with the opportunities given here. There wasn't much for an omega here which is why bringing omegas in and providing them with what they needed was a top priority at the moment bringing Armin, the others and, me here, where we are now.

Armin introduced me to his friends, which I then befriended. they were all carefree and laid back that I honestly enjoyed talking to them. They made me loosen up a little at their presence, seeing as they didn't give anything out of wanting to hurt me.

Connie and Sasha were the clowns in the group, as well as mates. The two looked good together, Connie an average looking guy with little to no hair on that head of his, while Sasha was a brunette with a good shade of brown eyes like Connie's. Both cheerful little fucks that brightened the atmosphere of the group entirely, as annoying as it may seem at times, it was nice.

Mikasa a raven haired beauty as well as Annie her mate, which was a blonde with an emotionless expression on her such as that of her mates were the tough ones in the group. As well as Bertholdt and Reiner, A blonde guy with a tough looking face and a tall dark brown haired guy with a nervous expression on his.

Ymir and Historia the sweet hearts who were lovey dovey with each other all the time, were mates too. Ymir a tall brunette looking female with small freckles on her face and Historia a cute small blonde girl that honestly looked as angelic as Armin did with her big blue eyes.

Armin, Annie, Historia, Reiner and me were all omegas. While Mikasa, Bertholdt, and Ymir alphas, leaving Connie and Sasha as the betas. When lunch time came we all sat in a table and talked until Hanji, Erwin and someone else appeared. " My little sweet cinnamon roll, how's school so far?!" Hanji yelled out while walking towards our table. " Lower your voice Hanji, you're bothering others" Erwin stated massaging his temples with a sigh. " No I'm not! right guys?" she asked everyone in the table once they got there. " You are, now please shut up" Mikasa spoke up giving Hanji a annoyed look.