CH.5 // Levi

So in the end I did end up writing five chapters before publishing them all- this is gonna be on Levis point of view so yeh enjoy this chapter. At this point I don't even know if its gonna be short or not. Every time time I say ima do something I end up doing the opposite so yeh lets get started with this chapter.

-

-

-

-

-

This explains a lot, my fucking mate is already rejecting the shit out of me. As much as I would hate to admit, it hurts, its suffocating. Worse than being beat up by more than five people at the same time. Being an alpha and all gives me strength, yes, but there's always going to be at least one or two hits. The brat has beautiful bright eyes, full of life and color. Just like any other omega he has cute and sexy features to attract his alpha. His skin was sun kissed, a nice shade of tan that complimented his eyes and hair. Plump pinkish lips and small hands. His body was beyond perfect, it was a piece of art. Something that nobody could touch but me.

He belonged to me, and honestly made me somewhat happy. To have such a beauty as your mate is something to be proud of. But this beauty is already rejecting me, sadly and painfully rejecting me. " Anyway, what did you want old man?" I asked Pixis ripping my eyes off the brunette next to me, ignoring his presence completely. His scent a desirable smell, would obviously make that a hard task but me being me, did it anyways. I was used to ignoring others smells, when you have someone like four-eyes around you most of the time, you learn to do that quite quickly.

I could sense the sudden mood change from the brunette next to me when I ignored his presence completely. My alpha instincts wanted to just grab him and comfort the shit out of him until happiness replaced his sudden mood, but I was going to let him suffer a little for rejecting me without hesitations. Once I was done talking to the old man, I stood up and walked away feeling the brats eyes on me. Stopping to look at him, I gave him a small glance meeting his eyes briefly.

He flinched to which I chuckled to, what a lovely reaction. Its been a while since I last felt this way to even chuckle. Just thinking about it makes me remember what happened that day, the day I lost my mother.

I was five years old, my mother and i were taking a small walk through the park like we always did. We were both enjoying each others company when a man came running from behind us and tried to take my mothers purse from her. I've always been different from alphas, I was to weak to be considered one. I tried helping my mother but the guy pushed me away making me trip and hit my head. Feeling dizzy, I tried to stand up to help my mother once again but was to late. While trying her best to unclip the purse from her dress that seemed to have caught on her, the guy grew angry thinking she didn't wanna give her purse up and took a gun out. Without thinking it twice he pulled the trigger and shot a bullet through her.

My eyes widening as soon as I saw the bullet go through. Finally getting rid of the dizziness I was feeling from the hit earlier, I ran towards her. My trembling hands cupping her face to make her look at me. The man though, looked to have snapped out his anger when he noticed my mother in the floor and dropped the gun. Making a run for it, he cursed and dashed for it as quick as his two legs could take him. Anger and hatred were the two emotions I had run through my whole body, without thinking it twice I grabbed the gun the man had dropped and pulled the trigger.

I wasn't expecting to actually make a hit seeing as I had never used a gun, but the anger and hatred in me told me it was worth pulling the trigger. " you big piece of filth!" I yelled as the gun fired, hearing him scream in pain and drop to his knees was the most satisfying thing I had ever heard in my life. I was ready to fire again to get rid of the man once In for all, when a girly scream was heard from behind me. Turning around I saw a lady with her hands covering her mouth, fear visible on her eyes. " what have you done?!" She yelled soon grabbing her phone and dialing what I had assume were the cops. Dropping the gun I walked towards my mother and tried my best to not cry. She was barely breathing, her chest barely visible of any movement signaling if she was breathing or not.

Not long after, the cops arrived at the park and questioned the lady as to what had happened. The lady had told the cops that I had killed my mother and tried to kill the other guy too. They then grabbed me and pulled me away from my mother. I tried my best to get out their hold but being as weak as I was at that time, failed miserably. I saw as they slowly took me away from her, it was like time had slowed down completely. Tears were making their way towards my cheeks and I couldn't stop them from doing so.

The last thing I remember from that before being taken away, was how my mothers life slipped away from her. I could have sworn I saw her look at me and say her last words to me before she left this cruel world. Soon after I was taken away, they accused me of killing my mother and injuring the man. I never met my father so they left me on my mothers family care. But them thinking I killed her, wouldn't be accepted. They treated me poorly and barely had something to eat, until my uncle Kenny came along. He took me in, feed me and made me strong. He taught me how an alpha should be. Taught me how to fight and made me the strongest. He made sure i was strong enough to protect my mate. He's like a father to me, thanks to him I'm strong and alive.

The guy that shot my mother was left to live freely seeing as everyone thought I was the bad guy. But was later taken care of by my uncle, the only one that believed I was innocent. He had connections with people that soon became mine. They took care of the guy after bringing him to me to have a good beating. Lets just say that the guys didn't have to do much, seeing as he was barely breathing when I let them have him.

What can I say?

Never mess with an Ackerman.

-

-

-

-

lolz I'm terrible at sad chapters so yeh my bad if this is terrible. I'm horrible at everything I do but oh well it don't matter :) I hope you enjoyed

- jocy