CH. 19

[Mistakes were most likely made]

I worked on it real late and I'm hella sleepy so my bad if there's a lot of mistakes here and there if you point em out I'll fix em.

this took a while damn- at this point I feel everything I'm typing in this story is so confusing lmao oops :)

should I do a little extra for Christmas? like a small special chapter or something??

-

-

-

"Who are you running from Eren?"

-

-

Eren froze and frowned. "What does that have to do with you being upset? are you trying to change the topic?" Eren questioned stepping back from Levi. Levi sighed and continued to attend to his hand. "It has everything to do with me being upset. There's a piece of shit out there looking for my omega claiming he is his." Levi almost growled but reminded himself of a sleeping Sebastian in the room.

Eren remained silent and just looked at Levi as he tended to his wound. "What did you hear?" Eren finally asked. "I can't tell you, I'm not ready yet." Eren added looking away from Levi to glance at Sebastian. Levi slammed his uninjured hand on the sink counter and looked at Eren through the mirror. "Listen here Eren, I know It hasn't been long since we've meet and I know damn well you haven't accepted me yet. But this isn't about accepting me anymore, there's someone out there looking for you and you're hiding from him. Which tell me two things, one he's not to be trusted and two he's a danger to your family, to my family. Sebastian might not be my kid but I damn well will treat him like he is. If he's in danger or any of you as a matter I will get rid of whoever that is."

"You're not alone you stupid brat, You have that kid from the bar and you have me. Lets not forget you also have those pieces of shit too, eyebrows, shitty glasses and everyone else. Whoever you're running from, whoever is chasing you we will meet them half way and I will kill them. If I have to lock you up just so I can keep you safe I can do that too even if you end up hating me for it. You have no idea of the shit I can do just to keep you my omega safe and I need you to start at least accepting that because whether you like it or not I will protect what's mine." Levi finished off setting everything back in its place after bandaging his hand. Giving Eren a small glance and a sigh he quietly walked out the room closing the door softly to not wake Sebastian up.

Eren groaned sitting on the closed toilet lid running his hands through his hair frustrated. "Fuck... what do I do? will he hate me? do I just tell him? but I'm scared..."

"What's there to be scared about? He's your mate. His job is to provide and protect. Without even knowing what's going on he's hiding our family. He wakes up every morning to accompany a kid that isn't even his to school to make sure he arrives safely and you already know the way society thinks, if he was like them he would have killed you by now. That's what alphas do if their omega already had someone other than them."

"I know that... but it still scares me.. it scares me because he's my alpha and the one I'm running from is the one that took me from him."

"He's already close if Levi heard of him without you telling him, Levi won't be able to protect you if he doesn't know who he has to look out for. How much longer do you intend to act stupid? You're not the only one that's in danger here."

Eren remained silent repeating Titan's words in his head "You're not the only one that's in danger here" standing up after sitting there for a few seconds silently, Eren looked at himself in the mirror and frowned. "Don't be an idiot Eren, you have to keep your family safe." Eren told himself walking out the room. He followed Levi's scent and found him in the kitchen drinking water. "Why aren't you sleeping yet?" Levi spoke up scaring Eren a little. Without turning around to look at Eren Levi repeated himself, "Well? why aren't you sleeping yet?"