CH.2// Eren

I froze once I realized what I had done. Everyone's eyes were on me. I panicked, already seeing my mothers face with a killing glare but innocent smile asking me why I did what I just did now. I apologized quickly and made a run for it inside the building making it to the closest place I could think of... the restrooms. I quickly went in and locked myself in one of the stalls, sighing in relief when I noticed I was the only one in the restroom.

" I'm done for... if I explain it to mom will she get mad? she won't kill me right??" sigh what a pain, the first day and I already have to deal with this shit. I relaxed my body and let yet another sigh out to control my stressed and annoyed pheromones. " if people take a whiff at my pheromones I'm done for.." just as I finished that small sentence the restroom door was slammed open making me shut my mouth quickly. A guy angerly walked in talking with someone he was with. " That damn omega! how dare he do that to me? I'm the laughing stock now!" He said slamming his hands on the sink. " calm down man, he's just an omega you can get to him when ever you please." The other guy with him calmly spit out. " was he the guy I flipped over a few minutes ago?..." I whispered to myself questioningly. I looked out between the small space between the stalls door and the wall to take a look and indeed it was the guy from earlier. the guy next to him was new since I don't remember seeing him.

" yeah you're right, I'll make him pay for that!" the guy from earlier spat out smirking at the end of his sentence. I rolled my eyes annoyed knowing that I would have to deal with it later. " let me just warn you that if you're going to do something, you better not let Levi know. you know how he gets when it comes to you making trouble" the other said. Levi? why does hearing that name make me feel all tingly? who is that? letting a small sigh out I took a good look at the guy from earlier and couldn't help but to notice that he was well built. He was attractive and had a nice body, pity that he's such a jerk.

Just by looking at him I know he's an alpha, with that type of build people are sure to question on how I flipped him over. I am an omega after all, to them I'm just a simple small fragile omega with a good body. " It'll be fine he wont do or say anything if he doesn't know right?" the guy said smugly earning a laugh from the other. " Whatever suits your boat jean, don't be getting all frightened on me once Levi finds out." jean? so that's the name of the guy. " now, now Oluo, don't tell me you're going to tell him? we all know you try to be like him to get girls, but that wont happen man. Don't go telling anyone now or i'll spill it about what happened last time. he'll know that what happened about that small accident was all your doing." jean spit out, this was getting out of hand and I loved it. if they spilled the beans out right here right now I could use it to get out of this smoothly and without dirtying my hands to much~

just thinking about it brought a smirk to my pretty face. But I guess I was to happy about the idea that I didn't realize that I was already setting some pheromones of happiness out. I gasped and mentally face palmed, it was to late to mask my scent seeing as jean had already noticed them. I could tell by how he flinched and smirked turning around to look at the stall I was hiding at. " Well, well, well, what do we have here? I know you're in there little omega~ why not come out before I barge in myself? don't wanna be violent myself ya know" he spit out smugly walking slowly to the stall I was in. he was releasing strong dominant alpha pheromones, used to tell an omega that he's being dominant and must be listened to on command. just taking a small whiff made my omega instincts let me know that I could be in danger if I did something wrong. I sighed annoyed and smiled thankful that I was used to smelling pheromones like this. the feeling of danger as soon as it came in banished like if it was never there. I opened the door to the stall and came out with an innocent smile. " oh my, aren't you the one from earlier? I'm terribly sorry about that I didn't mean to~" I said calmly. should I act like an omega instead? or should I play with him for a while? my mother did say that I couldn't hurt someone but she never mentioned anything about toying with em right?~