CH.17// Eren

Warning some things mentioned in this chapter might be triggering please keep reading if you think you'll be alright reading some of it. This chapter will be about Eren's nightmare but the events taking place in it are pretty much memories Eren has that are playing in his dreams. Like a movie- where he can't do anything but watch.

I'm terrible at explaining and describing things so it might come out as confusing please do tell me if it does. I'll come back to work on it and try to make it more understandable.

[ mistakes were most likely made ]

-

-

-

Run

Get away

Don't let him get you

kill him

Get some help

Run away

It's not safe

You're in danger

Get away

Don't touch me

Stop

That's enough

It hurts

I can't anymore

Leave her alone

You're hurting her!

I'll kill you!

These were the thoughts and words I would say on a daily. My throat hurt repeating the same words over and over again. The pain as much as I would try to ignore it would always be there. Their hands.. their disgusting touch. Everything would linger there despite me rubbing my skin raw to get it to go away. No matter how much I screamed or cried, they wouldn't stop. Everything was a nightmare. Nothing was worth living and experiencing this pain.

It wasn't always like that, things used to be peaceful... beautiful even. We were a happy family living together, having fun and just enjoying each other's company at least that's what I thought. I was stupid to have thought that, I knew nothing but when I did learn of it- it was too late.

My mother met my father when she was working at a café. He had just lost his mate to cancer a year ago and was trying to cool his head as that day was her first year anniversary of being diseased. He was confused as to why he was attracted to my mother when he had already found his mate a long time ago.

He didn't think it was possible to have another after losing one not to long ago. He didn't know what to do, he didn't know whether to be happy he was given a second mate or be sad that this meant his other was really gone forever to just be replaced by someone else. My mother busy with all the people coming in and out the small café didn't give much attention to her now found mate although she wanted to go and hug the man as soon as he entered her range of smell.

She was happy, basically purring with delight at the news but she was at work and couldn't just ditch everything to go to the male. If she had noticed he was her mate, she was sure the male had noticed she was his as well. For the rest of the day she focused herself on her work and ignored the stare the male was giving her although she was happy. She had finally found her mate after all.

That's how my mother described their meeting. Exactly the way I just thought of it including the way the man was feeling. She had told me about how he talked to her after she was done and explained how he felt about the whole mate thing. My mother was a little sad to know her mate had already had someone but felt happy none the less knowing this was God's way of saying she had a chance to be happy and build a family.