CH.13

My wattpad is tripping jesus- and after thinking I would have an amazing amount of time to work on the story teachers pull up with assignments.

- Jocy

[ mistakes were most likely made ]

-

-

-

"He found us"

Time seemed to stop for Eren, the tray he had on his hand crashed down to the floor shattering the glass cups it was holding, as his body seemed to give up on him. Everyone went silent stopping whatever conversation they had and turned to Eren In alert. Levi in a matter of seconds stood by Eren's side and held him up as the blood drained out of his body. 'Fuck' Eren mumbled out not wanting to believe the news. Sebastian soon also came to stand by his mother's side already receiving the message as to what Farlan was referring to.

"We just arrived and he's already caught up..." Eren groaned out looking at Sebastian as his hands shook a bit. " I made sure to cover our scent, how did he find us?" Eren asked harshly composing himself. "We're on it already" Farlan spoke up already giving out orders. Everyone stood up and scattered. "Call your mother Eren, tell her I'll be picking her up and to not worry about packing, we'll be providing everything." Farlan ordered which Eren quickly did so.

"So that's what it is, thanks kiddo" Levi nodded as he looked at Sebastian. "What? Sebastian hasn't even opened his mouth." Eren frowned confused at the comment Levi said. "He doesn't need to" Levi answered sighing. "Can we go to dad's place? won't we be safer there?" Sebastian asked tugging at Eren's shirt. Eren frowned and looked between Sebastian and Levi. "It was the brat's idea don't look at me like that" Levi raised his hands as to say he had nothing to do with it.

"We can't?" Sebastian asked with a sad face which he knew would get to Eren. Eren hesitated but eventually gave in with a big sigh looking over at Levi. "Can we stay with you?..." Eren asked almost a whisper. Levi didn't even look at Eren he just picked Sebastian up and gave him a small smile. " Looks like you're stuck with me for a while" Levi said making Sebastian grin at the news. "Yay! I really can? We can stay?!" Sebs asked to reassure himself of hearing correctly. Levi nodded and finally looked at Eren. "Since your mother asked so nicely" He said with a glint of content in his eyes.

In a matter of minutes Carla was at the bar looking Eren and Sebastian over. "My babies! are you ok? he wasn't here was he? Did he touch you? please tell me he wasn't here" Carla asked. "Calm down mother, he wasn't here thankfully, we just received the news that he found us.. we have to stay together now. The numbers on patrol will be increased just in case. we already have someone getting us the information of him to be prepared." Eren informed her releasing some of his calming pheromones to calm her down. "You'll be staying in my place for the time being, I hope you don't mind that" Levi stated looking at Carla with Sebastian still in his arms. "What? I didn't hear about this, are you sure? won't we be a bother?" Carla asked frowning at Levi. " It's fine, I've already told my uncle and he was fine with it. it's just us in the house anyway."

"Wait, when did you tell him? I didn't even see you call anyone-" Eren asked frowning at Levi. Levi looked at Eren and then at Sebastian who nodded. "It's a secret between Sebastian and I" Levi answered. "This again?" Eren asked annoyed at the answer he got once again. "I see Sebastian likes you Levi" Carla chimed in with a bright smile. "mm! dad's the best!" Sebastian stated hugging Levi. "Dad?" Carla questioned shocked. "Sebastian keeps calling him that.. and he gets upset with me every time I tell him he's not" Eren sighed out rubbing his temples.

"He is my dad! Stop saying he's not!" Sebastian yelled catching everyone's attention. Levi sighed and patted Sebastian's head setting him down. "Calm down brat, don't yell" Levi said looking at Eren and Carla. "Other than being told by Sebastian that his real father is a bad guy and that you will be in danger if he finds you, I have nothing else to work with. But I suppose that will do for now let's go so we can get you settled. Are you going to want to get some things? I plan on providing you with everything needed so I suggest you don't worry about that." Levi informed them.

After Farlan explained what he planned on doing he told them he would keep them informed. Levi took the family to his car and soon they were all on the way to his home. His uncle already waiting in the door steps for them, turned his cigarette off and pushed himself off the wall in a lazy manner. "You must be this brat's mate, welcome we don't have much but you'll have everything needed." The man said flashing the family a small smile that reminded Eren a lot of Levi. Even the way the man spoke reminded him of Levi so he knew right away he was the uncle Levi mentioned.

"Yes, this is my son Eren and his kid Sebastian. Thank you for letting us stay over, we hope to not stay for long. I'm Carla, Eren's mother" Carla introduced them offering her small hand to shake as a greeting. "Kenny, it's a pleasure to meet you, I've heard a lot from Levi- what an interesting kid you have there, rejecting Levi the first day they meet. " Kenny laughs shaking her hand. Levi groaned at his comment and shook his head "Yes, very funny now move it. I'm sure they want to see where they'll be staying" Levi said harshly which Kenny laughed a bit more too. "Oh cheer up kid, I bet he saw that attitude of yours and rejected you right away. If you're like that of course he's going to reject you" Kenny said patting Levi back amused, which only annoyed Levi more.

Levi couldn't answer and didn't add more to that because he had a feeling that might be a part of it and the jabbing feeling in his chest really didn't let him say more. Hearing that again hurt his pride and body. Although Levi made Eren's rejection seem nothing more but a simple rejection, it was nothing like that. He now had to deal with the constant jabbing and pain in his chest and he couldn't do anything about it. The only way to get rid of it was to get Eren to accept him as a potential mate. Levi closed his eye for a second and waited for the pain to settle down, he's dealt with pain before but the pain of rejection from your mate was something else. It felt like someone ripping your chest open only to constantly poke at the cuts and pinch at whatever skin they could around it. (I just imagined that- and it's disgusting lmao)

Kenny must have picked on in it because he immediately quieted down and whispered on Levi's ear. "Wait- you weren't messing around? fuck- what a my thinking, you making a joke? other than those shit jokes, stupid kid what did you do to him? I'll prepare some pain killers for you lets see if that helps." Kenny sighed and shook his head looking over at his guest. " Let's get you all settled, Levi will show you to your room while I go and prepare something for us, have you eaten yet?" Kenny asked looking over with a small smile. "It's alright really, you don't have to do that. At least let me help you prepare something." Carla answered frowning at the idea of someone else cooking for her now that she was staying there.

Kenny agreed saying he wasn't good at cooking anyway and always left that to be taken care of by Levi which surprised the family seeing as Levi didn't seem the type to cook. Many alphas didn't saying it looked and was more of an omega and beta thing. Eren never liked the thought of that so it somewhat pleased him to know Levi knew how to and by the praise he was given by his uncle seemed good at it. Levi shook his head and took them to their room, Eren wanted to question why they had a four room house when it was just him and his uncle but didn't feel like prying.

But of course kids are very curious and when they found something weird or new they want to know about it. So it came to no surprise when Sebastian asked "Hey, dad why are there a lot of rooms when its just you and uncle?" Levi visibly tensed and Carla slightly gasped when she saw Levi's reaction. "Sebastian honey, it isn't nice to pry into someone's life like that." Carla stated giving Sebastian a small frown. "It's fine, he's a kid and curious. My mother owned one of the rooms, and she always liked the thought of having a spare room for her to play with her grandkids." Levi answered giving the family a little barely visible smile. "You're mom? you mean grandma?! where is she I want to play with grandma!" Sebastian excitedly added. "Sebastian! that's enough- no more questions from you" Eren said this time. Levi sighed and shook his head " I said It's fine, she's not here anymore so you can't play with her. sorry kid" Sebastian looked at Levi with a raised eyebrow before looking between Eren and Carla. "oh- grandma died."

"Sebastian!"

-

-

-

-

yep that's it- I finished my assignments at 1 am and it's already 1:52 am I'm fucking tired. Ima get more assignments tomorrow and I'm not ready for em at all.