CH.9 // Eren

I felt like typing today so ta-da! a chapter! :)

* { MISTAKES COULD HAVE BEEN MADE } *

- jocy

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

"Eren"

Farlan was probably the only alpha out there that could talk to Eren like that without getting killed. Everyone else that dared to would end up in the hospital or to never be seen again. Sighing Eren frowned and gave Farlan a small glare just remembering the first day his mother and him went to those damn therapies. " Don't you dare look at me like that, the last time I went I almost killed the damn guy. He had the balls to fucking look at my mother with eyes of a predator looking at its prey. It disgusted the shit out of me. How dare he try it." Eren spat already seeing himself killing the guy. " Why didn't I hear any of this? did you try changing to someone else?" Farlan asked frowning at the thought of someone eyeing Carla. " Yes I did try, who the fuck do you think I am? I was doing all that for my mother after all. But that damn little slutty fuck from the front desk said he was the only guy available for us ' filthy omegas'. That bitch and little fuck sure did look good together. Scared shitless when I got them all tied up and beaten. That day was the best~ I promised myself I wouldn't hurt people but they both tried it and I couldn't hold myself. As long as I don't kill them its fine right? You should have heard her screams! She was screaming like a damn annoying bitch begging me to stop torturing her. That I was just a damn omega that had to 'spread its legs'. Haah~ that really made me happy, it just filled me up with more adrenaline."

Farlan sighed at hearing Erens words, but it wasn't a sigh of worry or stress but one of relief. " What a relief, You're indeed someone people shouldn't mess with. What about the guy? What did you do to him? please tell me you tortured him badly enough to be close to death. I won't allow someone disrespecting you both like that. "

" It's fine~ I took care of him nicely~ he wont be having kids any time soon without his balls~" Eren said smiling innocently. Farlan chuckled and nodded pleased to hear that patting Erens head praisingly . " Hmm, there's always been something wrong with society~" Farlan said shaking his head in disappointment. " Tell me about it. She accused me for being a seducer when I told her why I wanted to change. I was so ready to jump her ass but my mother stopped me and said it was fine." Eren added shaking his head as well. " Anyway I should start heading home, my mother might start worrying and I left her alone with Sebastian long enough. I cant have both of them worrying about me. " Eren continued. " You're right, You want me to walk you home or send some man just in case?" Farlan asked.

" Oh my dear strong alpha, please come along! such a weak omega like myself would die out there! Who knows what could happen to me out there without you by my side! please accompany me~ tag along for dinner as well as your at it, I'm sure my mother wouldn't mind having you with us." Eren sang innocently faking fear and distress. " Yeah, yeah , fine I get it. A simple ' No I'm alright' would have been enough ya know. Try to not kill every alpha on your way home~" Farlan said with a small chuckle. " And so I've heard" Eren added with a smirk. " Of course you have. Make sure to go home safely and say hi to your mother and Sebastian for me. I'll go visit once Izzy comes back.

Eren nodded and said goodbye walking out the building to the dark alley they had met earlier.

-