~3~

𝙲𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎  𝚙𝚘𝚟

I was walking around Monte Carlo. My sports bag on my shoulder as I was walking towards a local gym for athletes. The sun was still low as it was 7:30AM. Birds were chirping around me and the slight breeze made it a bit chilly. I had a pair of Nike pro shirts on with my olympic team shirt and it was the most comfortable one I with that of course wore my training shoes. The shoes I always wear. The white with red shoes were still in a good state for the 4 years I had them and used them. Because of the chilly weather I had a hoodie placed over my head. The hoodie was a basic red hoodie, on the back was my name with underneath my number that I got for the olympics. Number 16. It was also the number I always choose with competitions if we could choose. I walked into the gym and found it almost empty. There were 2 more people who were there but I didn't mind. I pulled my hoodie off before I got onto the treadmill. I started with a good walk for a few minutes before slowly speeding up till a good speed to stay on for a warm up. I did a good 10 minutes with that speed before I did some sprints on there as I didn't know if the athletic sport center was still there and if I could get in at this time. I did this a few more times before I took a small walk to catch my breath a bit.

Charles: "I wouldn't guess to see you here."

The Monegasque with his brown hair was stood next to my treadmill. His thick accent while he was talking English was even sexier then on tv. I smiled at him before speaking up.

Celine: "have to get back competing when I go back to France so better stay in shape."

Charles: "when are you going..?"

Celine: "in a good 2 weeks I think. Maybe earlier if my team needs me earlier."

Charles: "can I take you somewhere in the afternoon?"

Celine: "sure. Send me the details and I will be ready."

Charles: "then I would advise to not go all out with your work out... see you later Celine."

Celine: "later."

////////////////////////////////////////////////
Charles told me to dress for sport so that confused me slightly. I had a pair of black shorts on that I wear for team trainings but I just felt like wearing it now. A red sport bra and over it a thin vest. Team wear vest of the olympics again. It's just the most comfortable stuff ever. On the back was written with huge letters my name, C.Laurent, with my number, 16 and last but not least, French olympic team. My hair was up into a ponytail so it wouldn't be stuck in my face. I grabbed my keychain and held it in my hand with my phone as in the other hand I had a bottle of water. I walked out of my hotel to see Charles stood on his phone. He had a pair of black shorts along with a grey shirt.

Celine: "Salut." (Hey.)

Charles: "oh hey your here."

Celine: "now can you tell me why we're are dressed in sports wear?"

Charles: "no it's a surprise."

Charles started walking towards his Ferrari. The Ferrari had a beautiful dark grey color as it shined in the sun. I looked at it before getting in.

Celine: "super voiture que tu as." (Nice car you have)

Charles: "Merci."

The ride was silent before we came to a stop. I looked out but didn't see anything until I turned my head to look at a big stadium. The big athletics stadium where everything started for me.