~15~

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚜  𝚙𝚘𝚟

After a good first 2 days in Abu Dhabi I was at the airport. Waiting for Celine to land from her flight. She promised me to come to the last race this season as she was free of competitions for the coming weeks until the second week of January. A basic black cap was on my head and a pair of sunglasses on my nose. I was looking around waiting for the girl I fell in love with years ago. Once I noticed her I stood up from my seat. Her sunglasses on her nose but still her freckles dancing underneath them, her hood of her hoodie up as she spotted me. She walked towards me and let go of her luggage. She jumped into my arms and I tightly held her while her legs sneaked around my torso. Her scent filling my senses after a long 3,5 weeks since the last time. Her soft, warm lips placing a kiss on my cheek before snuggling back into my shoulder. We stood there for a few seconds until I let her back down on the ground. I softly pecked her lips before one of us spoke up.

Charles: "I missed you."

Celine: "I missed you too... it's been way to long!"

Charles: "mmh... definitely."

I took her suitcase in my hand and in my other hand I had Celine her hand. Our fingers waved together as we walked to my Ferrari rental car. I kissed her forehead just before we left the arrival hall.
////////////////////////////////////////////////
Friday was over and I was finally at the hotel. I opened the door to be met with a singing Celine in the bathroom and the song loudly being blasted thru her speaker. I chuckled softly.

(Everybody talks-liedje)

Celine: "Hey baby, won't you look my way?
I can be your new addiction
Hey baby, what you gotta say?
All you're giving me is fiction
I'm a sorry sucker and this happens all the time
I found out that everybody talks
Everybody talks, everybody talks!"

Charles: "I'm already addicted baby."

Celine: "I just happen to have that affect."

Charles: "hmm... sure you do."

I placed a kiss on her cheek while she was adjusting her mascara as we would go out with Carlos and Isa. She was wearing a short tight black dress. The fabric clung to her body in all the perfect spaces showing of her perfect slim figure. Her hair half loose and half up hair. Her hair held by a black hair clip.

Charles: "your so pretty."

Celine: "thanks babes. But you should get a change and a shower."

She pecked my lips before walking out the bathroom and leaving me to shower. After a quick shower I changed into a pair of black jeans and a white button up shirt. My hair still a bit wet when Celine knocked on the door.

Celine: "can I come in?"

Charles: "oui."

She walked in and smiled at me. She applied a layer of lip balm on her lips before she looked to my hair.
She picked up the hair dryer before pulling me closer by my hand. She started blow drying my hair and gently styled it. My hands resting on her hips and moving my head when needed. After she was done she threw me a comb and winked at me before leaving me in the bathroom once again. I combed my hair before walking back into the room. I tied my sneakers and then stood up. Celine was adjusting the strap of her black heels. When she was done I pecked her lips one more time before we headed towards the lobby. When we finally were in the lobby we greeted Carlos and Isa.

Isa: "ah you must be Eli right?"

Celine: "Celine, yes. Carlos just calls me Eli but I'm okay with nicknames."

Isa: "congrats on your amazing performances this year. Such a talent."

Celine: "ah thank you that's very sweet but I'm just a girl like you."

Isa: "so humble. Charles. Break her heart and I will break your bones."

Charles: "don't worry. This is my forever."

Celine: " tu es si gentil." (Your so sweet.)

I smiled at her softly before we headed to our cars. We stepped in and splat up in our 2 cars. Celine and I followed Carlos and Isa as they had booked the restaurant. We stopped in front of a fine looking restaurant.

Celine: "you can drink. I will drive back."

Charles: "oh no I will drive back luve."

Celine: "get a drink. I'm not gonna drink anyway Char. I'm used to driving Ferrari's."

Charles: "thanks."

I placed a kiss on her cheek before we got out of the car and followed Carlos and Isa. Acting like friends act... activated.
////////////////////////////////////////////////
After a great dinner we were strolling a bit on the sidewalk as we didn't want to go back just yet. Carlos and I on the outside and Celine and Isa next to each other. All of a sudden Celine stopped walking. I turned around to find her uncomfortable opening the straps of her heels. I kneeled down next to her and opened the straps for her and took them off. She was standing again and I held her heels in my hand.

Celine: "never doing that again..."

Charles: "I was surprised you even had heels with you. Your not used to walk on them."

Celine: "true."

I kissed her cheek softly before we walked a bit harder to catch up with Isa and Carlos. Celine tried to take the heels from me but failed as I stretched my arm away from her. I smirked playfully at her.

Celine: "hey! Give those heels back!"

Charles: "nope. I'm here to carry those baby."

Celine: "I'm gonna race you if needed."

Charles: "I'm carrying them. Accept it Lin."

Isa: "just like a married couple..."

Celine: "shut up!"

Charles: "shut up!"

We said the last sentence at the same time making Carlos and Isa laugh at us.

Carlos: "I agree with Isa."

Celine: "of course you do you dork."

Carlos: "you did not!"

He dramatically placed a hand on his chest and gasped at Celine.

Celine: "oh I did!"

A scream left Celine's mouth as Carlos threw her over his shoulder and started running. Afterwards laughs filled the air form both of them before Carlos stopped running to let Isa and I catch up.

Celine: "PUT ME DOWN! I'M GONNA PULL YOUR PANTS DOWN AGAIN IF YOU DON'T!"

Carlos didn't react and then Celine her hands indeed pulled them down. A squeal leaving Carlos his lips as Isa and I laughed. Celine jumping of his shoulder as fast as possible.

Isa: "learning the hard way are we?"

Carlos: "that's the second time she does that!"

Celine: "well learn from it Chili!"

We laughed before we arrived at the cars and said bye to Carlos and Isa as they were going to a store before going to the hotel. I threw the keys at Celine and she easily caught them. She got into the drivers seat and adjusted the seat and mirrors to her length. She started the engine and had one hand on the stiring wheel while her other hand rested on the poke in the middle of us. My hand resting on her thigh. She drove the car smooth like she never drove another car then this one.

(1234 words)