~4~

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

Celine was sat on the kitchen counter while I was making some pasta. We were both silent and enjoyed each other's presence. She was looking out of the window looking at the busy streets of Monte Carlo. Her arms were muscular... her whole body was. You could still see it even though she was wearing a pair of my shorts and a shirt of mine as well. She was tanned just like she always was in the summer. Her freckles were popping of her face even more then in the winter and her crystal blue eyes were to die for. They could be so inviting and so fierce at the same moment. Her brown hair fell over her shoulders with a light wave. A few strands of her hair covered her face as she turned her head towards me. She gave me a dramatic smile, scrunching her nose slightly and showing of her perfect white teeth. A chuckle escaped my mouth before I even noticed. I looked back at the pan with pasta and stirred it.

Celine: "how is F1 actually. Nice people?"

Charles: "yea they're great. Have some friends but I get along with like everybody."

Celine: "great."

Charles: "you should come to one of the races. If you would like of course?"

Celine: "Char... I would love too... only my competitions are on weekends as well. But I will try to make it to one okay? I will just text you if I ever find the time."

Charles: "that's okay. When is your competition?"

Celine: "in 2 weeks why?"

Charles: "so I can watch it on the tv. I have racing in 3 weeks so I have the time to look at you."

A smile cracks on her face as she looked at me. My heart melted every time she smiled at me. My knees went weak, I caught myself smiling at her every time she smiled at me. She was just perfect.

Celine: "come with me. I can book a plane ticket for you. I get to take a plus one but I actually don't do that often as my parents are both busy as well."

Charles: "you sure?"

Celine: "yes. If I wasn't I wouldn't have offered."

Charles: "that would be great."

Celine: "then it's settled."

She jumped of the counter and took her phone. She clicked on some things before she brought her phone to her ear and she walked away leaving me in the kitchen finishing the food.
////////////////////////////////////////////////
After we had dinner we did the dishes together and then I drove her back to her hotel as she needed to get some meetings done and her stuff was in her hotel. We were sat in the car and she got a text. She smiled at me before telling me what it was.

Celine: "your coming with me. They got everything settled. Your on the same flight as me."

Charles: "really? That's awesome!"

The car came to a stop and she grabbed her things before she placed a kiss on my cheek that I didn't expect. I froze as she left.

Celine: "thanks for today Charles. See you later."

Charles: "bye..."