~12~

𝙲𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚟

Two days off. Charles was busy he said so I decided to go towards the beach house Axelle and I have. I parked my car next to Ax her Mercedes and got out. I took my little suitcase out and strolled into the small, white, modern house. There was a lot natural light due to the huge windows. We greeted each other before I changed into a bikini. I placed a shirt on top for surfing. The material was like one of a wetsuit, just a bit less stiff and a bit more flexible. I walked out of the house and walked into the small garage. The garage wasn't even big enough for a car so we were pretty much on one line to make it my surf space. I grabbed one of the boards and looked it over to make sure everything was in place. Because I do windsurfing I also looked thru my sails. I decided to go easy today and take out my 145 liter instead of one of the harder ones like my 116. I looked thru the sails and decided to go with the 1.6 because it was very windy outside. I took the board out first and laid it down by the sea before walking back taking my sail with me next. Axelle came with me and brought two towels. She laid down on the sand as I clicked my sail on the mast-foot. I clicked on my trapezium making it easier if I got my speed. I looked at the sea. The waves were perfect and the wind was coming from sea meaning that if I could start again I would come back on land easily. I picked up my board and sail before slowly walking backwards into the sea. When I was about stomach height I placed them in the water before walking backwards further. When I was deep enough around breast height. I climbed onto the board and stood up. I grabbed the black rope from my sail and pulled it up. I grabbed the sail when it was high enough and made sure my trapezium was linked into the yellow rope. I then got the wind right into my sail. I loved the fact that you could go this fast without having a motor inside of it. After a good hour I was tired and was back on land... almost. I picked up my sail and board and walked out of the water placing it down. Axelle was nowhere to be seen. Her towel was still there tho. I shrugged my shoulders while I checked if everything was still in the right shape. After that I was just standing looking at the sea. I felt a pair of arms sneak around my waist and I looked at a familiar pair of eyes. Axelle her eyes.

Celine: "hey babes."

Axelle: "hey wifey. Had fun?"

Celine: "yes. Feels good to get back on the board. Wish I could get on more often tho."

Axelle: "we should definitely come here more often tho. I mean we can even train here tho."

Celine: "true."

Axelle: "I have a surprise for you tho. Close your eyes Celi."

I did as she said and she slowly pulled me a few steps forward. The sand was quiet hot making me out my feet a bit underneath it. It was a lot cooler underneath. As Axelle gave me the sign that I could open my eyes I looked into another pair of familiar eyes. I raised my eyebrows at the sight of Charles.

Celine: "what are you doing here?!"

Charles: "surprising you."

He laughed softly at me while I was stood in a bit of a shock.

Celine: "I would hug you but I'm all wet from the sea so I will just give you a kiss."

We both went in to peck each other's lips. He pulled me into a hug. He kissed me in my head.

Celine: "I'm wet."

Charles: "I don't care and I'm wearing my swim shorts so no worries."

Celine: "your shirt is now soaked."

Charles: "I have 3 others with me."

I chuckled softly before he let go off me. He placed his towel on the sand and then pulled off his shirt. I got my trapezium back on ready for another round of surfing. I looked at the board and decided to get my 116 out instead of my 145. I undid my sail and picked up the board.

Celine: "I'm gonna get my other board. Will be back in a few."

Charles: "I'm coming with you."

I smiled softly at him as I picked up my board. We started walking over the beach back towards the house. The beach was not very crowded at this time of the year what was perfect for us. Charles looked around him as we reached the house.

Celine: "this way."

He nodded and followed me towards the small garage. I lifted the garage door up and revealed my little surfing space. I set my board back and took the other one while Charles was still looking around.

Celine: "you coming?"

Charles: "I have never seen such a thing... it's great!"

Celine: "it's my little space. I just keep my surfing stuff here and keep them in shape. That's why the tools are there."

Charles: "here let me get that for you."

He grabbed the board from me and I kissed his cheek as a thanks. We walked back and I explained to him a bit about wind surfing. I also let him set up my board and sail to after what took a few minutes as I didn't give him any instructions.

Charles: "is this right?"

Celine: "one way to find out."

Charles: "no I don't want to kill you!"

Celine: "it's good Char. You did well."

I picked up the board and sail and walked backwards into the water just like earlier. Ax and Charles were sat on the beach together just chatting and watching me. I was happy he came to surprise me after a long time of just face time calls.

(1040 words)