~17~

𝙲𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎  𝚙𝚘𝚟

Monday morning. Waking up in a hotel. A pair of arms wrapped around my waist and holding me close to someone's body. That someone is Charles. His head rested against my back as we spooned. My eyes remained close as I didn't want to let my eyes adjust to the light just yet. Listening to Charles his breath. Steady and slow. It's calming. He stirred a bit before a soft groan escaped his mouth. His grip loosened around me so he could stretch his arms before they closed again. I turned around now opening my eyes. I looked into his beautiful eyes. His hair messy and fluffy while he pulled me closer to him. He placed a strand of hair behind my ear as he softly smiled at me.

Charles: "morning."

His voice thick from the sleep along with his accent. Absolutely one of the best voices out there for me.

Celine: "hi."

Charles: "how is my beautiful girlfriend doing?"

Celine: "very good. How is my boyfriend?"

Charles: "little sore from the race but good as your around."

Celine: "cheeky."

A soft giggle escaped my mouth before I pecked his lips. He kept staring into my eyes before he talked.

Charles: "come with me to Mykonos... for vacation... we will sort it out..."

Celine: "I'm not gonna interrupt your family vacation. Besides I have to be back at the stadium in 10 days for the Ferrari commercial remember?"

Charles: "just stay for the remaining time... please? We will tell my family about us then and they already love you so they don't mind."

Celine: "not gonna happen."

Charles: "too bad because I already bought untouched a plain ticket and all."

Celine: "your kidding me right?"

Charles: "nope."

Celine: "fine..."

Charles: "great."

A smile played on his lips as I shook my head. I got up from the bed and walked towards the bathroom. I took a short shower before I changed into a pair of blue jeans with a pastel blue shirt. I walked out and saw Charles face timing someone. I walked over and jumped beside him laying my head on his shoulder. Arthur was on the call and I smiled at him.

Celine: "hello Arthur!"

Arthur: "Celine? What are you doing in Charles' room?"

Charles: "well... your the first to know. Don't tell ma yet please! But Celine is my girlfriend. It's still a secret for the rest of the world tho and we want to keep it that way."

Arthur: "finally. Jeez."

Celine: "seriously Arth?"

Arthur: "yes! Took you guys long enough. I knew you guys liked each other since you were kids."

Charles and I laughed at him before I took his phone and shoved him out of bed to go get ready for our flight. I talked with Arthur some more before He had to go. I made a goofy picture of myself hanging upside down on the bed and settled it as Charles his background of his phone. I laid it down on the bedside and then walked to our suitcases packing the last things before we had to leave.
////////////////////////////////////////////////
After a while we landed in Mykonos, Greece. We took a cab to the hotel and settled in there.