~25~

𝙲𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎  𝚙𝚘𝚟
𝟸 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

Celine: " Camille! No stay here."

Our little daughter of 3,5 years old ran away from me. Got damnit not again. How happy I was with wearing my sneakers. I ran after her but Charles grabbed our little girl. He was in the middle of an interview but was now stood with her on his side. She was wearing a pair of sweatpants and a smaller Ferrari polo as she wanted to match with daddy and mommy. I was wearing a pair of sweatpants as well but with a Ferrari hoodie of Charles. My hair up in a bun. Camille her hair was darker then mine but lighter then Charles his hair. Her eyes were hazel color and she definitely had her face features from me but the personality of Charles. Her hair was in a ponytail on her head so it wouldn't get in the way for her. Charles kissed her cheek and softly tickled her side. We found out I was pregnant a week or so after the olympics in Paris... 2024. I sighed before I sat down against a wall. I was tired of almost everything.  I was still doing athletics and this was the first weekend in ages that I was free. Charles and I moved in together in Rouen as it was close to the stadium and all stuff he would do in Monaco could be done here as well. I would take Camille with me to competitions if Charles was away as well as everybody loved her and my trainer kept an eye on her while I was going for it. A lot more titles are on my name now. I didn't look my best because of the little girl running around. She really got the running part form me tho. Eye bags were visible under my eye as I hadn't had the time to put on some make-up. I could fall asleep anywhere.

Carlos: "wow! Are you okay? You look absolutely awful..."

Celine: "well thanks Carlos. I hadn't notice yet."

Carlos: "really?"

Celine: "of course I saw it you idiot! I just came back from the world championships with a child around me the whole day! Now I'm running after her the whole day and while I was supposed to get some rest. I absolutely hate that kid and love her to death at the same time."

Carlos: "oeh... I'm gonna go tho. Media duties."

We said bye before I felt a pair of small arms wrap around my neck.

Celine: "hai princess."

Camille: "daddy said I should give you a hug from him."

Celine: "is that so?"

Camille: "yes! Can we go see the car?"

Celine: "sure."

A sigh left my mouth as I got up. I rubbed my eyes before I walked with her to the garage. The team of engineers taking her over from me leading her around the garage. I walked out to the pitlane where the sun was shining. I slid my back down the wall and leaned my head against the wall. My eyes closed as I let the warmth of the sun on my face. It was like a nice warm blanket. I softly drifted off to sleep.

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚜  𝚙𝚘𝚟

After media duties I went to the garage as it was most likely to find my wife and daughter there. I walked in and a crying toddler filled my ears. I looked around and saw Camille crying with engineers around her trying to calm her down.

Charles: "what's wrong princess?"

Camille: "I lost mommy."

Charles: "it's okay princess. Come here."

I picked the toddler up in my arms as I calmed her down. When she was silent I kissed her cheek before looking her in the eyes.

Charles: "daddy is gonna find mommy okay. You stay here with Andreas okay?"

She nodded at me as I placed her on the ground. I walked around the paddock for some long time and tried to call her. She didn't pick up. Neither did I see her around. I walked over the pitlane and saw her sitting against a wall. She was sleeping. I sat down in front of her and placed my hand on her knee.

Charles: "Celine, love?"

Celine: "oh hey."

She rubbed her eyes before looking at me. Her eyes tired as she squinted her eyes for the sun. I took my sunglasses of my nose and placed them on her nose.

Charles: "you fell asleep love."

Celine: "ah great."

Charles: "Camille was crying because she didn't know where you were. She's calmed down tho don't worry."

I pulled her up by my hands and pecked her lips before we got back to the garage where Camille was happy to see her mother again.
////////////////////////////////////////////////
Charles_leclerc

////////////////////////////////////////////////Charles_leclerc

Liked by C.leclerc and 5,7 million others
Charles_leclerc: best way to end the weekend!

(810 words)