~24~

𝙲𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎  𝚙𝚘𝚟
𝟹  𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜  𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

I let myself fall down to the ground once again. I was freaking out. Another Olympic final completed. Not just one of the parts. No I participated in 3 different things. 400 meters, 10.000 meters and then pole vaulting. All gold medals and for the pole vaulting an Olympic record. The last 400 meters round just finished. My eyes were closed and I was out of breath almost no energy left in my body. I finally opened them and my eyes found the board. YES! Another gold medal! Wauw. 3 times European champion, 3 times world champion and now my fourth gold medal on the olympics. Tears came rolling over my cheeks. I was pulled into a hug by my trainer Tamile. She was here since I moved clubs. I was still young, 23 to be exact. Charles and I were still together but it's as hard keeping everything up as we weren't home a lot. I wrapped the French flag around my shoulders as I got a loud applause from the audience. The applause became louder but I don't know why. I turned around and was faced with Charles. I wrapped my arms around him crying from happiness. His arms around my waist as he placed a kiss on my cheek.

Charles: "you did it mon amour!"

He let go of me and went down on one knee. A box with a ring came out of his pocket. He looked up at me and cleared his throat.

Charles: "I didn't prepare this at all but uhm... I love you a lot and I can't see my life without you. So... Celine Louise Vivienne Elodie... will you marry me?"

I nodded my head while crying even harder. He placed the ring on my finger before kissing me. Man how did I get this lucky?
////////////////////////////////////////////////
C.Laurent

Liked by charles_leclerc and 7,6 million othersC

C.Laurent: third golden medal this olympics and got engaged... eventful day to say the least but man I'm happy about it :))!

(340 words)