~19~

𝙲𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚟

My eyes opened slowly. A bright light coming into my eyes. A hand came before the sun making my eyes hurt less. I followed the arm to meet Charles his face. A gentle smile plastered on his face.

Charles: "had a good sleep?"

Celine: "how can I, Celine Laurent, not sleep well?"

Charles: "true. You always sleep good."

I looked on my phone to see that I slept for a good 1,5 hour. My body was sticky from the heat and only now I noticed that my body was boiling. It was around 14:00PM when I went to sleep and now 15:34PM. So kind of the hottest moment of the day tho. I rubbed my eyes before I sat down.

Charles: "you wanna swim?"

Celine: "yes please."

He stood up and pulled me up by my hands. He held me by my waist as I was a bit dizzy form the Heath combined with how long I had laid down. My hands resting on his arms as he held me.

Charles: "alrighty?"

Celine: "yes. Thank you Char."

We walked towards the sea and the cold water softly waved over my feet. Charles was a step in front of me as I followed him. The beach wasn't very crowded which was nice. When we were about stomach height we stopped and just went down thru out knees. I leant my head back letting my hair get soaked with the sea water. I felt a pair of hands pull me up a bit before I felt a wave against my head. I was sure that if Charles didn't do that my whole face would be wet now. I leaned one hand on his shoulder as the other one rested on his bare chest.

Celine: "thanks for the safe Leclerc."

Charles: "always... Laurent..."

He pecked my lips soft and slowly before we walked out of the water. Arthur and Clara coming back from a walk. Clara laid down on her towel before Arthur looked at me with raised eyebrows.

Celine: "what is it?"

Arthur: "wanna go play beach-pong?"

Celine: "sure, why not."

He handed me a plank/racket and then we walked to the water. We were absolute shit but we had a hood laugh. Arthur and I were the same age but he always felt like a younger brother to me. We burst out in a fit of laughter as the ball landed on Charles his forehead. He looked up at us and shook his head.

Celine: "THROW IT!"

Charles: "NO! COME GET IT!"

I walked over to Charles and when I wanted to grab the ball from his extended hand he grabbed my hand and pulled me down. A few inches before landing his strong hands held me up a bit by waist. A sigh of relief left my mouth. He then let me lie down on him as I was trying to get the ball.

Celine: "please. Give it to me."

Charles: "no. You need to stay here."

I finally got the ball but now Charles his arms were wrapped around me tightly.

Celine: "Arthur?! Slight problem."