~16~

𝙲𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎  𝚙𝚘𝚟

After FP3 Charles and I were sat in the drivers room. My back leaning against the back of the couch and my feet on the coffee table in front of me. My knees in a 90 degree angle as Charles his head rested on the side of my stomach. A laptop on his lap so he could look at the statistics for qualification. My hand softly playing with his messy brown hair and my other hand scrolling thru my phone. A deep sigh left Charles his mouth making me look at him.

Charles: "this is impossible."

Celine: "what is?"

Charles: "they want me to get extra curb in here because that should give me more speed but I can't get the car that far without going off track..."

I looked on the screen seeing multiple different things. Math was a good subject of mine and I was now looking thru this.

Celine: "you could go half on this curb and then go less wide in these turns you will lose at least 2 seconds if you do it right...?"

My finger pointing on the screen as Charles followed it.

Charles: "your a genius..."

He edited the strategy and then mailed it towards his strategist to let him have a look. We both went silent again, me especially since I didn't want to distract him to much. Isa was here as well so we would watch the race together in one of the drivers room's. Charles and I also started appearing more together on track. I was still discussing with myself if we should go public or not because sooner or later they would find out. A knock on the door made us look up. We broke apart form our comfy position and we're now just sitting next to each other. The door opened and Andrea appeared.

Celine: "good to see you again Andrea."

Andrea: "likewise Celine! Don't keep him from his work yeah?"

Celine: "wouldn't dare."

Charles: "you literally pulled me away from the best hair scratches for this?"

His head fell down on my stomach again. And I laughed at him as he placed my hand back in his hair. He sat back in the same position and ignored Andrea as he went on with preparing.

Andrea: "wow someone is grumpy."

Charles: "shush! I'm trying to concentrate."

Andrea: "well I was gonna ask if Celine would like to join me on a run around the track as I wanted to see those running skills again to accompany me?"

Charles: "noooooo! She's not coming!"

Celine: "I am I need to get my work out for the day done and you need to focus. Besides a little company is always nice."

Andrea: "great! See you in a few minutes in front of the garage?"

Celine: "oui!"

Charles: "I hate the both of you."

Andrea: "no you don't."

Andrea left the room and I stood up to get changed.

Celine: "can I borrow your sport shirt?"

Charles: "no."

Celine: "so you want me to run around in just my sport bra."

Charles: "in my bag."

I laughed at him as I took my black shorts and Charles his red sports shirt. I left to the toilet and changed before walking back into Charles' room. His eyes widened as he saw me.