~9~

𝙲𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚟

I turned off the engine of my Ferrari. I looked around and my eyes found a lot of expensive cars. McLaren's, Aston martin's, Ferarri's and even more. I got out of the car and walked inside the hotel. Charles texted me what room he was in and so I walked to the elevator. A young guy was standing next to me but I didn't pay much attention to him as I was scrolling thru some pictures of the sunrise training we had this morning. There were most of the times camera's around and as the season was getting back up again after a some time off... all camera's would slowly come back. From trainings live on tv to photographers on the track to make pictures of us. The elevator opened and I walked in. I clicked the button for the fourth floor and stood aside as the other person clicked for the fifth floor.

?: "do I know you from somewhere?"

A thick French accent came into my ears and made me look up. I placed my sunglasses in my hair instead of my nose and I gave a smile.

Celine: "uhm... I don't know."

?: "I'm Pierre. Pierre Gasly."

Celine: "Celine Laurent. Nice to meet you Pierre."

Pierre: "weren't you the girl who won a gold medal on the olympics?"

Celine: "that would be me yes."

Pierre: "then you are also the girl who broke the world record not to long ago."

Celine: "true. Your name sounds familiar tho. F1 driver? If I'm correct."

Pierre: "yea. You watch F1?"

Celine: "most of all for background noice but I like it yes."

The elevator door opened on the fourth floor and I dragged my suitcase out.

Pierre: "it was nice meeting you!

Celine: "likewise!"

I walked past the rooms with numbers, 401, 402, 403, 404, 405... there it is... 406. I knocked on the door and footsteps came closer to the door. The door opened and I saw Charles smiling at me.

Charles: "hey! Your here!"

He opened the door further and I walked inside of his room. I placed my suitcase next to his and turned around to be pulled into a hug. My arms wrapped around his neck while his arms tightened around my waist. A small giggle left my mouth before we pulled back a bit not releasing our grip. We looked into each other's eyes and smiled.

Charles: "I missed you."

Celine: "I missed you too."

Charles: "can I kiss you?"

I nodded my head before he slowly brushed his lips against mine. The kiss was soft and sweet and didn't last long but it was full of love. A knock came on the door and Charles let out a groan. I planted a kiss on his cheek before I walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind me so the person didn't see me. I heard the door open and footsteps came inside before the person spoke up.

Pierre: "mate. You never believe who is in this hotel! On the fourth floor!"

Charles: "who?"