~23~

𝙲𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎  𝚙𝚘𝚟

After we got to Charles his apartment earlier in the morning we went to bed straight away. I woke up around 10:30 and felt a cold bed. I turned around to see the sheets half on the ground. I sat up and looked over the side of the bed. Charles was sleeping on the floor with the sheets while I was lying in the bed without sheets. I shook my head slightly before I walked into the walk-in-closet of Charles. I grabbed the first hoodie I could find and pulled it over my head. It was a plain yellow hoodie. I was wearing some black shorts of myself underneath and walked to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. I ate a banana before sitting down on the balcony that looked out over the sea. The sun was already up and shining while the busy streets of Monaco were already filled with people on this Wednesday morning. A few minutes turned into an hour. A door opened and I looked up to see Charles also in black shorts and a Ferrari hoodie. I smiled at the sight of his sleepy head when he sat down next to me.

Celine: "good morning baby."

Charles: "morning gorgeous."

He placed a sweet soft kiss on my lips before also looking over the city.

Charles: "you down for a boat trip?"

Celine: "always. Only need a boat tho."

Charles: "then your lucky I own one."

I raised my eyebrows at him.

Celine: "that's new information."

We both laughed before we got ready to go. I wore a white bikini and a black shirt of myself on top with white shorts. I placed on my stan smith's and walked towards the front door were Charles was already waiting for me. He packed a backpack with 2 hoodies, sunglasses and other stuff. We walked a few minutes to the harbor and arrived at the boat. It was a beautiful boat. Charles stepped on himself first. He turned around and gave me a hand before also I got on. We got out of the harbor and it was surprisingly warm. I was stood in my bikini as Charles was wearing some swimming shorts.
////////////////////////////////////////////////
C.Laurent posted a story

////////////////////////////////////////////////I lied down on the sofa

I lied down on the sofa. My head hitting the soft pillows. The sun warming up my skin as a breeze flowed over the sea. A weight fell on my body. The body was cold and wet. I opened my eyes to see Charles was wet from the sea water.

Celine: "NO! Get off! Your so cold."

Charles: "well thanks love."

He stood up and picked me up. He threw me over his shoulder as I tried to get off. I tried to pull his pants down but he held my hands with one of his hands.

Charles: "don't pull my pants down."

Celine: "I won't! IF YOU PUT ME DOWN."

He chuckled while walking around the boat with me. He placed a kiss on my hip before he jumped into the water with me. The cold water hit my body and when I came up with my head I wiped the water out of my eyes. Charles pushed my hair back as he smiled at me.