Home sweet home.

(A/N): English is not my language, so if you find a grammatical error let me know; 🇧🇷

 Narrator Pov On

Scuttle Town. The city of mystery and magic enjoyed another beautiful day of peace and quiet, after several days without attacks from Risky Boots or Ammo Baron or any other crazy person.

Citizens now enjoyed the peaceful days taking care of their own lives, merchants always excited advertising their products as: Magic potions, magical objects, ancient and other rare relics, various types of clothes of different colors, jewelry sheets of various types and sizes such as necklaces, earrings, bracelets and tiaras, others sold weapons such as cannons, pistols, swords, axes, spears, magic weapons, and other merchants sold fruits, vegetables, vegetables, meat, fish, seafood, sweets, pies, cakes, among others other delights.

The children were happy, as they played in the streets without any concern or fear, played ball, played with dolls, others had fun doing tricks, playing pranks and playing pranks or even playing pirate.

The elders watched the movements in the streets from the windows of their houses, sitting in their rocking chairs lying in their hammocks, the older ones enjoying the tranquility, while others spent their time playing board games and talking about the old times when there wasn't so much chaos and trouble caused by pirate thieves, people like Amon Baron who liked to oppress the weak or even the dangerous monsters that inhabited the forests. They remembered the time when the great and valiant heroes, the so-called Guardian Genies, protected them from the dangers and chaos of the world.

Nowadays the Great Guardian Genies were no more than simple legends and myths from the history books or as some said.

"Guardian Genies? Puff... This is a child's bedtime story. Guardian Genies are just simple myths told to us by our elders."

After more than 10 years missing for unknown reasons the Genies Guardians ended up being forgotten by people, but there were a few who still believed in them.

But that is a subject to be talked about at another time. For now let's get back to the subject of the city.

The hot springs! The best place to invigorate your energy and let the body stress go away, hot springs are a great place to relax, meet lots of pretty girls, but like everywhere there are pretty, pretty and charming girls, there are also those naughty abused we call perverts.

These eavesdroppers never miss a chance to see a beautiful girl in a bathroom.

Hidden from all the girls, our friend Bolo, perverted as ever, is trying to spy on the girls taking a bath.

Disguised as a rock, Bolo watches a beautiful girl with fair skin, long blond hair and full breasts enter the hot waters, moaning with pleasure as she feels the heat of the hot water.

Bolo that could no longer take it any longer, seeing the blonde beauty stripped of clothes, ended up having a nosebleed that, to his misfortune, ended up denouncing his presence to the various girls in the waters.

Enraged by Bolo's impudence, the girls then start throwing things at him like pebbles, buckets or towels, making him flee, only to be chased by the girls now dressed.

From the sky above Shantae and Sky, who flew over the city mounted on Wrench, watched Bolo being chased by the angry girls.

Shantae: This Bolo is hopeless right. -Spoken with a drop of sweat-

Sky: Hmm. Well done for him, that's the only way he learns to stop being a pervert - Said angry -

Shantae just laughed at her friend's reaction, she knew that despite being a pervert at times, Bolo was a good guy.