The Truth - Part 2

(A/N): English is not my language, so if you find a grammatical error let me know; 🇧🇷

Previously on Shantae and the Last Genie...

After Tyson finally makes himself available to answer the questions that Shantae and his friends asked him, the mysterious boy finally reveals his true origin and identity as a Pure-Blood Genie and the last Genie in the Human World. Shantae and the others doubt the story of the boy who demonstrates a small sample of his magical abilities, thus gaining the belief of his new friends. After being questioned about the bracelet on his left arm, Tyson reveals that the object was nothing more than a Jingu Quan created to seal his Genie powers, but the biggest surprise was yet to happen when Tyson discovers that the person he was looking for so much was really Shantae, just as he had suspected.

Meanwhile, in the middle of the sea, Risky Boots meets Ammo Baron who tells him about his defeat at the hands of the boy with spiky black hair and pointy ears. When Risky Boots recognizes the saber sword that Ammo Baron had with him was Tyson's, he quickly takes the cyclops' weapon and leaves towards Scuttle Town with the objective of finding Tyson, but what will be the relation that the pirate girl has with the Young genie swordsman?

At the moment...

Back in Scuttle Town, at Shantae's lighthouse we can see the Half-Genie, her uncle and her friends who are looking at Tyson with a mixture of confusion and disbelief on their faces.

Shantae: Did you know my mother?

Mimic in turn crossed his arms and narrowed his gaze at Tyson who was watching the old teddy bear in his hands.

Mimic: I'm the one who doesn't believe it now. You have a lot to explain boy.

Tyson: In short, I was trained by your mother, Shantae.

Sky: Let's assume we believe you, how can you be sure that Shantae's mother was your mentor?

Tyson: Because 18 years ago, my mentor would have a daughter and I made this same teddy bear as a gift for the child.

He then turns his gaze to the girl with the long purple hair as she gains a small smile on her face.

Tyson: I don't know how I didn't notice before, you are very similar to Master Shapphire.

That name seemed to get a little attention from Shantae who looked at the boy with curiosity in her eyes.

Shantae: Shapphire...? Was that my mother's name?

Tyson: You... You didn't know?

The girl just shook her head and Tyson thought for a while before asking the girl a question.

Tyson: Shantae... What do you know about your mother?

This question made the girl lower her head a little as she rubbed her arm a little with a saddened expression.

Shantae: Not really...just that she was a Guardian Genie.

This made the black haired boy sigh as he rubbed his temples before looking at Mimic with an annoyed expression.

Tyson: How much did you tell her?

Mimic: ...

Tyson: Did you at least talk about why her mother disappeared? Did you say something about the Half-Blood rule?

Mimic: No...

Tyson: Hmph... I expected that. It was no different with Harmony and the other girls.

Meanwhile, Bolo, Sky and Rottytops blinked in confusion as they looked at each other without understanding what was going on there.