Journey to the desert

(A/N): English is not my language, so if you find a grammatical error let me know; 🇧🇷

It was very early in the morning in Scuttle Town, the streets were practically empty as everyone was still asleep. In Mimic's workshop a young boy was having his dreams, or rather nightmares. Tyson shifted in bed while sweating and had a scared expression on his face as he slept, he was having a nightmare while mumbling.

Tyson: No... The War... My Master... No...

In the dream Tyson found himself in the middle of a city in his homeland but something was very wrong, the place was completely destroyed, broken and fallen houses on fire, buildings in ruins, bodies of dead people everywhere, the sky was covered with dark storm clouds that thundered and flashed with their lightning giving an even darker touch to the landscape.

Tyson looked around with a startled look on his face until he saw a familiar figure in front of him. It was his master who had her back to him. Tyson half surprised and scared approached cautiously.

Tyson: M-Master? It's... it's you?

The woman didn't respond, just stood there without making a move, which had Tyson worried.

Tyson: M-Master?

The woman then turned to Tyson to reveal that her eyes were stark white as puddles of milk which startled Tyson and sent a shiver running down her spine. Then everything went black as a void leaving only Tyson and his Master. Then the woman was consumed by flames and disappeared leaving only Tyson in the void.

Then the young man began to hear his master's voice as a baby's cry echoed through the place.

Master: You must find her Tyson. Please give her my gift. Find her my student... Find her.

Tyson then shifted in bed before waking up panting as he sweated and breathed heavily. He then looked around and remembered where he was, he then lies down on the bed and puts his hand to his face thoughtfully.

Tyson: (Thoughts) It was a nightmare...

Tyson then looks out the window to see the morning sky. His thoughts traveled far and wide as he remembered the War in his land, his Master and how he'd gained the bracelet that suppressed his powers.

Tyson: (Thoughts) It's been eighteen years since the War... Since I was banished and I got this sealing bracelet... And eighteen years I've been looking for the child...

Unable to go back to sleep Tyson then gets up and walks through the house and sees that Mimic was still sleeping. Without making a sound he then leaves the house and sees Shantae Lighthouse not far away, it was still early for them to leave for Tan Line Island so he decided to just try to distract himself for now.

Tyson then walks to the beach near the Lighthouse and sits while watching the sea and the waves in the distance he can see fishing boats that were already getting ready to work but he hadn't paid attention to that, his thoughts were elsewhere, he he thought of the war that had taken place in his homeland.

A sad look takes over Tyson's face as he looks out to the horizon. He then picks up his Ocarina that was stuck on his belt and starts playing a sad melody. 

Unbeknownst to Tyson Shantae had woken up and seen him sitting watching the sea she then got dressed and got out of her Lighthouse just in time to hear the melody Tyson was playing, she passed a feeling of sadness, loneliness and regret. Shantae began to listen to the melody very carefully listening to each note Tyson played. Tyson, eyes closed, didn't notice Shantae approaching him, so he stops playing the ocarina and lets out a long, saddened sigh.