Discussions

(A/N): English is not my language, so if you find a grammatical error let me know; 🇧🇷

Over the sky in the middle of the sea it was possible to see a large bird flying with some people on its back. Wrench flew as fast as he could in hopes of saving his wildly spiky-haired new swordsman friend.

On Wrench's back, Sky stared straight ahead guiding the bird, her expression was one of anger, she didn't want to admit it, but she was worried about Tyson and angry that he'd been hurt so badly. Rottytops had the same feeling as he looked at his now seriously injured savior. Shantae, however, was the most worried of all.

She had Tyson in her arms and a pained look on her face as she held the boy carefully, as if he was going to break. Tyson had all sorts of injuries on his body, from cuts to scrapes as a trickle of blood ran down his forehead.

Shantae looked at him, guilty that he was in such a state, after all if she hadn't come to the desert Tyson would never have been hurt like this. She returned her gaze to the iron bracelet on his arm, Shantae didn't understand why it was there, but she had already noticed that it caused Tyson pain whenever he used his magical powers.

Shantae let out a sad sigh as her mind filled with questions. Rottytops caught her friend's gaze and put her hand on her shoulder to try to comfort her.

Rottytops: All right there girl?

Shantae: No Rotty... This is all my fault.

Sky: Don't blame yourself.

Sky then spoke seriously as she turned her gaze to the other two.

Sky: None of this was your fault.

Shantae: It's my fault yeah Sky. Tyson only came on this mission because of me and he almost died for it.

Rottytops: There was nothing we could do, I also blame myself for what happened.

Sky: I just wonder how he didn't die.

Rottytops: I'm curious too. He took quite a beating. How did he not die?

Shantae let out a weary sigh before turning her gaze to the boy in her arms.

Shantae: I don't know...

A few seconds later they heard a faint groan, the girls turned their gaze to the boy to see him move a little in Shantae's arms as he slowly opened his eyes.

Tyson: Um... What did I miss...?

Shantae's eyes lit up as she saw him regain consciousness before she suddenly hugged him.

Shantae: You're fine!

Tyson groaned in pain as Shantae's embrace tightened on him. The girl, seeing this, soon let go for fear of hurting him even more.

Shantae: Oops, sorry.

Tyson earned a weak smile on his face before letting out a weak little laugh.

Tyson: I-It's okay, Shantae...

Rotty and Sky immediately perked up when they heard the boy's voice as they both turned to look at him.

Rottytops: You're still alive!

Sky: Good, thank god!

Tyson: S-sorry to worry you...

Rottytops: It's okay, beautiful.

Sky: I'm surprised you're still alive.

Tyson: *sarcastic* Thanks for the concern...

Sky: I'm serious here!